For real there are so many ultra angry people on this site

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Yes there are a lot of miserable people on here. I think a lot of us forget some of these people are truly mentally ill and this forum is all they have. Just block them from having access to you.
really learned this over the last 6 months. there are some absolutely unhinged people here.

combing through thousands of posts to find dirt on someone and following them from thread to thread is fukking wild

mag357

Superstar
Daps
any thread that gets derailed by 2 idiots arguing i immediately leave it no matter how interesting the thread is. These dudes be wildly annoying and can easily DM each other with their love letters if they really want to, but proceed to put their love quarrels on full display in some form of e-masculinity :camby:

Smh That thing kills good threads
I honestly think it be the same nikka going back and forth with himself.
Internet nikkaz ain't got no real friends so they f*ck dolls and make 2 accounts on here to spice up their lives

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
really learned this over the last 6 months. there are some absolutely unhinged people here.

combing through thousands of posts to find dirt on someone and following them from thread to thread is fukking wild
Yep.

Daps
I’ve been spoken to worse on here than ever in real life. I just assume some people don’t have a good support system at home, or have been bullied so much, they take it out on others. Some stuff will be jokes, like Catset and dogset, and people will still come in the threads serious, and mean as hell.

I be reading the responses like:

:skip::dahell::gucci:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
there are some absolutely unhinged people here.

and the ones that follow each other aren't even interesting posters, just run of mill shyt posters. It's like walking past two homeless people arguing with each other.