For real there are so many ultra angry people on this site

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Uncouth Savage be typing crazy shyt about me but I’m smashing his mama on the low so I kinda understand his frustration.

What is it with you, Nicole, and Blackestofpanthers always wanting to sexually assault and violently harm my elderly mother?

You claim to be a violent Blood from Brooklyn
A fed/agent/snitch
You claim to be reporting posters to the feds, and lying that COLI POSTERS are selling drugs and weapons
You claim to be a Harvard Med Student
etc etc etc

Yes I know you an alt, and consider yourself hilarious, yet please leave me alone.
Thanks.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
What is it with you, Nicole, and Blackestofpanthers always wanting to sexually assault and violently harm my elderly mother?

You claim to be a violent Blood from Brooklyn
A fed/agent/snitch
You claim to be reporting posters to the feds, and lying that COLI POSTERS are selling drugs and weapons
You claim to be a Harvard Med Student
etc etc etc

Yes I know you an alt, and consider yourself hilarious, yet please leave me alone.
Thanks.
APr3PRR.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol yeah

SOHH in the 2000's was savage(r)

I never see people talk about the dark side of sohh.

Sohh used to have the forums and they had comment section under articles. That shyt was a 24/7 of fukkery. People would find each other's pictures and edit them as use it as avs or create troll accounts, post addresses, phone numbers. Users were pimpin and simpin hoes.

Comment sections today are lame. You couldn't block or report anything back then. Today you block a comment or report to someone you can expect a ticket and resolution, back then it was wild wild west.

I was on there for like 3 years before I even clicked on message board or forums whatever it was that led me to the actual forum thinking "ohh this is where these people 'really' post.

tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

Had to create a separate account. Never found any of the people posting in the comments. Everything was slightly organized and had dedicated sections and shyt.