Religion/Spirituality For My JEWISH Coli Brehs Can Y'all Tell Me About Judaism? (An Agnostic Coli Breh Is Intrigued)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
nobody in this thread knows what they are talking about. to learn about Judaism you don't ask white people, or 'Israelis(as if theres a difference), or blacks for that matter. you read the bible.

both these groups have been doing it wrong for millennia. lol at this post. read the scriptures.
Jews have the Torah :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Jews have the Torah :ufdup:
further proof that ppl don't know what they are talking abt. if I negged ppl, which I don't because who cares, you would get negged for this. pls tell me you know that the torah is the first five books of the bible. pls tell me you know that the tanak is the old testament, which is the book that real Hebrews use for worship. pls tell me you know that the people in Israel right now are just *eastern Europeans who have invaded the holy land and conquered it, like the muslims and Christians before them.

this is why people are lost, for lack of knowledge

hosea 4:6
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...."

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
further proof that ppl don't know what they are talking abt. if I negged ppl, which I don't because who cares, you would get negged for this. pls tell me you know that the torah is the first five books of the bible. pls tell me you know that the tanak is the old testament, which is the book that real Hebrews use for worship. pls tell me you know that the people in Israel right now are just western Europeans who have invaded the holy land and conquered it, like the muslims and Christians before them.

this is why people are lost, for lack of knowledge

hosea 4:6
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...."
.................but you CAN'T neg people though :umad:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Judah-ism is an offshoot of Israelitism-Levitism that it promoted in the Torah. In fact the Torah itself elevates not only Israel, but specifically elevates the tribe of Judah, and-with the other writings that form the TaNaKh - propagates the prophecy of the messiah (anointed king) of Israel hailing only from Judah's royal house of David. And according to prophecy, the Davidic royal lineage shall have everlasting reign over all of Israel and the entire world - and all humanity shall SUBMIT to the King of the Jews (the messiah).

The Jews have no Old Testament. Their original literature was called Torah and is the equivalent of the first five books of the Bible - which the Greeks called Pentateuch\Septuagint. They writings were later produced called Nevi'im (the prophets) and Ketuv'im (writings) to produce what the Jews call the TaNaK. In addition to the TaNaK, theres the Talmud, Hallakah, Haggadah and other Pirkei Avot literature. Then there's the Zohar for Kabaalistic Mystical Judah-ism.

The OT is merely the propaganda of the Judah-ists. They dont teach or advocate any doctrine about original sin, and the notion of Jesus death for our sins is laughable to them.

Last edited:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Judah-ism is an offshoot of Israelitism-Levitism that it promoted in the Torah. In fact the Torah itself elevates not only Israel, but specifically elevates the tribe of Judah, and-with the other writings that form the TaNaKh - propagates the prophecy of the messiah (anointed king) of Israel hailing only from Judah's royal house of David. And according to prophecy, the Davidic royal lineage shall have everlasting reign over all of Israel and the entire world - and all humanity shall SUBMIT to the King of the Jews (the messiah).

The Jews have no Old Testament. Their original literature was called Torah and is the equivalent of the first five books of the Bible - which the Greeks called Pentateuch\Septuagint. They writings were later produced called Nevi'im (the prophets) and Ketuv'im (writings) to produce what the Jews call the TaNaK. In addition to the TaNaK, theres the Talmud, Hallakah, Haggadah and other Pirkei Avot literature. Then there's the Zohar for Kabaalistic Mystical Judah-ism.

The OT is merely the propaganda of the Judah-ists. They dont teach or advocate any doctrine about original sin, and the notion of Jesus death for our sins is laughable to them.
The notion of 'jesus' should be laughable to anyone seeing that jesus is a greek god. The Mashiach is very real to all Hebrews, not just Yahudah. There is no old/new testament at all, to anybody. There is only covenant, a covenant with a certain group of people. The 'old testemant' as its called is the Tanak, the new testament, as its called, is the Barith Chadashah. There is a seemless story from beginning to end for the Hebrew people, from genesis to revelation, including enoch and Maccabees. The Hebrews are the most prolific writers in history and account for every piece of history seen today. however the "jews' of today are not the jews of the bible, that's why they understand so little of it. They are ashkanazi, not eber.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The notion of 'jesus' should be laughable to anyone seeing that jesus is a greek god. The Mashiach is very real to all Hebrews, not just Yahudah. There is no old/new testament at all, to anybody. There is only covenant, a covenant with a certain group of people. The 'old testemant' as its called is the Tanak, the new testament, as its called, is the Barith Chadashah. There is a seemless story from beginning to end for the Hebrew people, from genesis to revelation, including enoch and Maccabees. The Hebrews are the most prolific writers in history and account for every piece of history seen today. however the "jews' of today are not the jews of the bible, that's why they understand so little of it. They are ashkanazi, not eber.
stop that mumbo jumbo..embrace your real ID and History/culture..
Mkota-Ngoma.jpg