Religion/Spirituality For My JEWISH Coli Brehs Can Y'all Tell Me About Judaism? (An Agnostic Coli Breh Is Intrigued)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
YUP...HELL IS VERY RARELY ADDRESSED, BUT THERE'S DEFINITELY TALKS OF DIVINE AFTERLIFE IF ONE FULFILLS THEIR HUMAN EXPERIENCE.

Honestly, I think that is a big reason in why Judaism's popularity has significantly declined. Other than the ardent believers..its just like :manny: to people because its seen more as a somewhat antiquated moral code without a super clear reward/punishment during life. Most of the jewish friends i know that are my age, including myself really, have kinda tossed a majority of the rituals and weekly practices in the bushes and have just become simple Monotheists/Agnostics with a bit of residual associated spiritualism. I still observe the major holidays and try to stay somewhat kosher but if im damned for having a cheeseburger instead of a hamburger than so be it. :russ:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I DONT KEEP SHABBAT OR ONLY EAT KOSHER MEAT, BUT I TRY TO DO AS MUCH AS I CAN, CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS, DONT EAT PORK OR MILK/MEAT TOGETHER, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, PUT 100% OF MY FAITH IN GOD.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I DONT KEEP SHABBAT OR ONLY EAT KOSHER MEAT, BUT I TRY TO DO AS MUCH AS I CAN, CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS, DONT EAT PORK OR MILK/MEAT TOGETHER, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, PUT 100% OF MY FAITH IN GOD.

:ehh:

u got the separate sinks/dishes too?

when my jewish grandma was alive i damn near got slapped in the face for asking for a cheeseburger or by nearly putting cheese on a turkey sandwich :beli:

btw the absolute WOAT decision i made was celebrating thanksgiving at a cousins house a few years back. that mighta been the worst and most disappointing meal ive ever had.

they said "its ready!" after 2 hrs of waiting and them doing prayers

i go to see the spread like "finally"..no mashed potatoes..no stuffing..no gravy..no mac n cheese..two different kinds of shytty turkey

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
NAAH...I DONT GO THAT FAR LOL. BUT I'LL ORDER A REGULAR BURGER INSTEAD OF A CHEESEBURGER AND MAKE SURE I DONT EAT STUFF LIKE MEAT/CHEESE NACHOS N SHIIT LIKE THAT.

U ISRAELI?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm from Pakistan and I went to Israel last month and I was completely fine. Hell, when people asked where I was from, I told them straight up and they just asked how I liked Israel.

YUP...ISRAELIS SOME OF THE MOST UPFRONT, OPEN, AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE U WILL MEET. NO BULLSHIIT WITH THEM. AND NOT REPRESSED MENTALLY, LIKE THE MAJORITY OF COLI POSTERS.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
I was researching about Judaism and some stuff intrigued me about it:ohhh: Also, I know the difference between Zionism which is creating nationalism and true Judaism:ohhh: Plus, I heard the first Jews were of color. I'm not saying Black, but darkish skin I guess. Anyway, tell me how it differentiates from Christianity and Islam. Plus, I'm thinking of reading the Torah, Bible, and Koran to know more about the three for similarities and differences. I probably won't subscribe to a religion for years to come. However, that doesn't mean I shouldn't be knowledgeable on the issue.

get ready for that circumcision :sas2:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
get ready for that circumcision :sas2:
I was circumcised at the hospital back in 94'
full
when I was first born. So, I don't have extra foreskin.