Religion/Spirituality For My JEWISH Coli Brehs Can Y'all Tell Me About Judaism? (An Agnostic Coli Breh Is Intrigued)

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
^that is your kinfolk homie..he is from the same land as your great grandparents from.
Not Israel..Mother Afrtica.
g7kjN90.jpg

Dk1LmWF.jpg

lol you don recognize your heritage breh?

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
we are all human family..point taken. we all came from the same place at one time.
But negroes like you want to abandon your African roots? go and snatch up some b*stard culture in the middle east n shyt?
who said where my culture comes from. you? black culture didn start, or end in Africa. black was omnipresent 'in the beginning'. Heres some 'jewish history' for you, the book of Enoch says the first white person was NOAH.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
nobody in this thread knows what they are talking about. to learn about Judaism you don't ask white people, or 'Israelis(as if theres a difference), or blacks for that matter. you read the bible.

both these groups have been doing it wrong for millennia. lol at this post. read the scriptures.

SO FAR U THE ONLY ONE SPEAKIN OUT YOUR ASS. READIN THE TORAH IS THE WAY TO GO, BUT TO SAY THERES NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ISRAELI JEWS:

add-prt2-israeli-girl-550-46.jpg

AND WHITE JEWS:

seth-rogen-short-curly-hairstyle.jpg

IS RETARDED

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
further proof that ppl don't know what they are talking abt. if I negged ppl, which I don't because who cares, you would get negged for this. pls tell me you know that the torah is the first five books of the bible. pls tell me you know that the tanak is the old testament, which is the book that real Hebrews use for worship. pls tell me you know that the people in Israel right now are just *eastern Europeans who have invaded the holy land and conquered it, like the muslims and Christians before them.

this is why people are lost, for lack of knowledge

hosea 4:6
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...."

AGAIN, HERE IS WHERE UR WRONG...THERE ARE JEWS OF ALL DIFFERENT BLOODLINES NOWADAYS. THE ASHKENAZI EUROPEAN JEWS WHO LOOK WHITE ALA SETH ROGAN AND THE REAL MIDDLE-EASTERN JEWS, WHOS ROOTS ARE TRACED IN THE MIDDLE-EAST FOR GENERATIONS AND GENERATIONS/LOOK IDENTICAL TO ARABS.

Salih-abu-latif-e1387901376206.jpg

IF U CONSIDER ARABS "WHITE", THEN YES, THIS GUY IS "WHITE" TOO...BUT TO HICKS, TRUE ISRAELI JEWS ARE GOUPED WITH SANG-NIGERS.....SHIIT, HITLER KILLED A WHOLE NATION OF JEWS CUZ THEY WASNT WHITE ENOUGH FOR HIS LIKING, AND MOST OF THEM WASNT EVEN MIDDLE-EASTERN.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The notion of 'jesus' should be laughable to anyone seeing that jesus is a greek god. The Mashiach is very real to all Hebrews, not just Yahudah. There is no old/new testament at all, to anybody. There is only covenant, a covenant with a certain group of people. The 'old testemant' as its called is the Tanak, the new testament, as its called, is the Barith Chadashah. There is a seemless story from beginning to end for the Hebrew people, from genesis to revelation, including enoch and Maccabees. The Hebrews are the most prolific writers in history and account for every piece of history seen today. however the "jews' of today are not the jews of the bible, that's why they
understand so little of it. They are ashkanazi, not eber.

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT, U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U SAYIN........ASHKENAZI JEWS ONLY MAKE UP A PERCENTAGE OF TODAYS JEWS. NOT ALL JEWS ARE ASHKENIZIS. THERE ARE MOST DEFINITELY ORIGINAL JEWS STILL ALIVE N WELL WHOS BLOODLINE TRACES TO THE ORIGINAL BIBLE JEWS. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE IM ONE OF 'EM.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@Sccit what do you think about Ethiopian and Black Jews? I know the former rapper Shyne is a Jew. It shows you that anyone can change. Hopefully, that can be myself in the future. I just guess that life is a puzzle. However, religion is a headscratcher.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
nobody in this thread knows what they are talking about. to learn about Judaism you don't ask white people, or 'Israelis(as if theres a difference), or blacks for that matter. you read the bible.

both these groups have been doing it wrong for millennia. lol at this post. read the scriptures.

What scriptures?

Ezekiel 23, the two adulterous sisters? The scriptures where it's okay to sell your daughter into slavery? To stone homosexuals?

Ever notice how a guy with a scruffy neck beard talking about the bible almost always ends up in some mental hospital? :patrice:\

Good luck, Chez

dap + rep for most likely being a paranoid schizophrenic

Shine on, you crazy diamond

:salute::mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
THIS IS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT, U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U SAYIN........ASHKENAZI JEWS ONLY MAKE UP A PERCENTAGE OF TODAYS JEWS. NOT ALL JEWS ARE ASHKENIZIS. THERE ARE MOST DEFINITELY ORIGINAL JEWS STILL ALIVE N WELL WHOS BLOODLINE TRACES TO THE ORIGINAL BIBLE JEWS. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE IM ONE OF 'EM.
lol 80% of 'jews' today are ashkanazi. The other 20% are sephradic. Black jews, all the original peoples of the bible, aren't even counted. The term 'jew' is also a misnomer, because it is in reference to the tribe of Yahudah and Benyamin. The other ten tribes aren't counted either. Are you all this confused, and mad?

The majority of jews in Israel today come from... eastern Europe. lol at not knowing an invasion happened.

Please know whats going on, first.