For My Flabby and Sick Negus (1985 and older) which kids are you listening to? Serious tho.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Im 28 and I'm fukkin with that new Tony mixtape from King Louie, been listening the The Blue M and M from Longway, some of Durks new shyt, and Scooters new tape 80's Baby. But how am I flabby and sick when most of the guys I mentioned outside of durk are In their late 20's :stopitslime:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
LOL @ this thread turn. That nikka Billy Ocean looking like he'd make Tall Israeli wash his draws with minimum resistance... No homo
Get off niggus dikk b! U and Billy Ocean seem to both be the same fakkit ass person. If not both of yall can hold 1 of my nuts while yall take turns servicing my shaft. Bich ass niggus

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:flabbynsick: 35 year old thinks he's stunting with his jail-core muscles

no definition :flabbynsick:

you worked out in the pen and came out and got fat again

at least show us your neck/chin area

want a close look at the flab
:russ:This idiot is the definition of a keyboard warrior.

The breh Billy Ocean looks like he'd snap your neck. Let's be honest you're a 16 year old on this board from your mother's basement.

Daps
32 :flabbynsick:

New stuff I fukks with:

TDE (Yep, all of em)
Gibbs
Migos
Future
Some Drill shyt (Durk, Reese, Bibby, SD some lesser known dudes like Duke Da Beast)
Drake
A$ap Mob
YG
Krit
Pusha (Always was a big Clipse fan)
Le$
Most of MMG, specially Gunplay (Except Stalley :scusthov:)
Scooter
That 100s dude got some dope shyt

Harry Fraud/DJ Dahi/Mike Will beats

EDIT: Didn't know ppl considered Dom Kennedy 'new'....add him
2 Chainz too :yeshrug::pachaha:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i listen to TDE, Deniro Farrar, KRIT, 100s, Doppelgangaz, just got put on to Open Mike Eagle. i don't fukk with Keef & all that kinda shyt tho, can't fukk with Ross & shyt.

as for old shyt i still listen to everything i grew up on like Bone, Wu, Spice 1, Death Row, Pac, etc as well as getting into some more East Coast shyt that i missed out on because i was into the West a lot when i was younger.

clanarchy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not listened to any new artists in the past few years and the only new albums I check for are the likes of Mobb Deep, Ghost and other 90's legends. All these new dudes are soft gay industry molded emotional faggits, so fukk em............Throws on Cuban Linx for 100000000000000000th time. Real Hip Hop.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
im 32.

Only stuff I listen to thats kind of new is....

Danny Brown...XXX, Black & Brown, & that first album (cant think of the name of it) are real tough
Herb & Bibby
Some of that TDE stuff...My girl plays that Kendrick album all the damn time.

Other than that...I listen to some singles in the gym or car...but I stick to stuff pre 05.
Im finding shyt I didnt check for the first time around.

I didnt fukk w/ Boom Bap back in the day, but im finding a lot of that shyt is nice.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Where did you go wrong breh?

Did you keep him from listening to rap when he was young because of the profanity?

nah. actually, quite the opposite. i was very liberal with my views on kids listening to hip hop (except for the overly sexual shyt :whoa:). neither one of my sons took to it. my oldest son doesn't care. he listens to marching band music and snare drum videos online. that's it. my youngest son DESPISES hip hop. he listens to anything but hip hop. any scarface or kendrick lamar come on the radio in the car, he instantly gets the :scusthov::childplease: face. then he goes to sleep.

Is he one of those kids that want to be as opposite his pops as he can? listening to heavy metal n shyt?

they don't listen to heavy metal, but they don't fukk with hip hop at all. i sometimes think it's because they are trying their hardest to be the opposite of me. but i don't get it, because they both dress like me. i don't know where i went wrong brehs :sadbron:. i have been exposing them to hip hop from birth. they just never took to it. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Lol@Flabby & sick. FoH

But from these newer cats I'll assume we're talking someone with 3 albums or less released?

Only dudes I think are good/OK would be

A$ap mob
Meek Mills
Wale
Drake
J.cole

These are the only dudes I can think of that grabbed my attention
And are in my rotation

Older dudes that I'm mostly listening to (right now)

Heavy rotation
JayZ
NaS
Kanye

Less heavy
Cam'ron
2PAC
Scarface
Ghostface

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
To add on to my earlier post, I'm 33

I'll be honest - a lot of the new stuff doesn't really catch my ear. Le$ is the only "new" rapper (new in quotation marks because he's been around for a bit, but he's new to a lot of people) that has held my attention lately. Other than that, I will check for anything Bun B (even in his :flabbynsick: stage), Z-Ro, Trae (even though I Am King didn't really move me) or Slim Thug drops (still waiting for A King And A Boss :beli: ).

Wu-Tang is my number one group of all time, but I find that as I get older, I've drifted away from them a lot :manny: I don't get the :krs: face when anything new drops.