For My Flabby and Sick Negus (1985 and older) which kids are you listening to? Serious tho.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
what does age gotta do with how dope 0 to 100 by drake? or how dope YGs album is?

some of you clowns think you'll in your 20s forever

i do have friends who moved on from keeping up with hip hop, but for me its a passion, some people love sports, some cars, some politics, for me its entertainment(movies, tv, and music)

0 to 100 is FLAMES :damn:

As for me, I'm 38 :manny: don't listen to a lot of new ish. I think I liked the Oxymoron album more than others did on here. Haven't listened to Ab-Soul new joint yet. Liked a lot of the Old Droog EP. Oh and I'm probably a Drake stan :heh:

As for older stuff, some of the albums I've listened to recently:

Outkast - ATLiens, Aquemini, Stankonia
Gang Starr - Hard To Earn
Souls Of Mischief - 93 Til
Casual - Fear Itself :ohlawd:

Nicely

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Worcester, MA
what does age gotta do with how dope 0 to 100 by drake? or how dope YGs album is?

some of you clowns think you'll in your 20s forever

i do have friends who moved on from keeping up with hip hop, but for me its a passion, some people love sports, some cars, some politics, for me its entertainment(movies, tv, and music)

I feel you. I'm 30 and White and I still keep up w/ all the current shyt. It is a passion.

For new dudes I like (no homo)

Drake
J.Cole
Action Bronson
ASAP Rocky
Chief Keef
Wiz
Migos
Schoolboy Q
Kendrick
And a lot more.

I also still mess w/
Jay-Z
Ross
The Unit
TI
Jeezy
The Game
All that shyt.

I love Hip Hop.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
how do I know that's him
could be his boyfriend

show us your face @Billy Ocean I wanna see your flabbynsick aging skin and receding hairline

N!ggas begging other men for pics ain't what's up. I proved I'm black and you been on my, and the rest of #TPC, collective d!cks. Now STFU, cut your computer off, go upstairs and apologize to your mother for being a worthless b*stard who spent a good portion of 2014 begging for attention from men on hip hop messageboards.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
:flabbynsick: 35 year old thinks he's stunting with his jail-core muscles

no definition :flabbynsick:

you worked out in the pen and came out and got fat again

at least show us your neck/chin area

want a close look at the flab

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
30 years old. I've been playing that GS9 mixtape doing the Shmoney dance low key. But, I'll always be trapped in the nineties.

This young cat Bishop Nehru though represents everything we grew up on. Us :flabbynsick: need to support this.

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 86 and
New School nikkaz consists of Drake, Kendrick, J.Cole, Big Krit, Cudi (Some may not say he rapper tho), Meek Millz and Future Hendrix, Pusha T

Old School nikkaz consists of Slum Village, Pre Dr Dre Flabby and Sick Busta Rhymes, Jay-Z, Nas, 2pac, DMX, and LL cool J up until Mr. Smith.