For most average guys, 6s,7s and 8s are actually easier to get than 5s and 4s

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
You are right about 4-6 getting a lot of attention. I have a friend who is 5’3” and close to 200lbs and she is dating 3 guys at once and there is also 1/2 men orbiting. It’s kind of crazy.

But I will say this - any man who dates 4-6 will be unattractive to a 7-9. Ain’t no way I’m dating a man whose exes were busted. That means you dated them because you had to and likely used them. That speaks to your character.
game recognize game i acknowledge this point, a bytch who used to date scallywags could never get around me
Any man I dated showed me pictures of his ex. And if they didn’t I’d ask - I wanna know.
this is where i will stop you, that sounds wild insecure

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Disagree. I think 4-5's are getting more attention because not only are they getting approached more, they're probably slanging it too. 6, 7, 8's aren't easier to get because there are usually some prerequisites to get them; definitely 7-8's.

Water seeks it's own level and rarely moves uphill. There's just fewer people up the scale as you go.
nikka living in the jects proved all that wrong, black ppl operate on bizarro status. that sHOULD be the case but not always with us

usually the prerequisite is money/status but them bytches might cheat with a person with whole different persona

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
keke palmer aint no 6 breh :mjlol:. michelle obama more of a 6

shes an adjustable 7, like 7.5. average breh wish he had a girl that looks like keke
:gucci:

You are tripping with this post, the bolded especially. Michelle is genuinely ugly, certified butterface
Her body is the only reason she's a 4 or 5 at best to me

070510_WPOBAMA_vmed_7p.jpg

20201116-michelle-obama-ap-773.jpg

230503210456-michelle-obama-health-food-drink-company-052023.jpg

mag357

Superstar
Daps
keke palmer aint no 6 breh :mjlol:. michelle obama more of a 6

shes an adjustable 7, like 7.5. average breh wish he had a girl that looks like keke

We really out here comparing 60yr olds to 30yr olds... Smh
Ive heard white people use this phrase before. And I think this would be a good time to try it out.
We have officially jump the shark lol

And they both are in the 6 to 7 range.
Which means somebody is gonna see them higher and want to be with them
And some people gonna see them ass less and smutt'em out

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
nikka living in the jects proved all that wrong, black ppl operate on bizarro status. that sHOULD be the case but not always with us

usually the prerequisite is money/status but them bytches might cheat with a person with whole different persona
Nah, believe me I know. I've seen some of my homies operate and I be line wtf you smashing her?

I just can't operate like that. My body count would be double, closing in on triple digits if I smashed every chick that threw it at me.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this logic is flawed breh....

going to work 8-10 hrs a day STILL leaves plenty of time for these chicks to get in these streets....
right man shows up a woman will MAKE time to see him

i would say the ones with good jobs get the most play...they have the means to put themselves in places to meet men
Insert “I said what I said gif”

Trust, just take my word for it lol

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We really out here comparing 60yr olds to 30yr olds... Smh
Ive heard white people use this phrase before. And I think this would be a good time to try it out.
We have officially jump the shark lol

And they both are in the 6 to 7 range.
Which means somebody is gonna see them higher and want to be with them
And some people gonna see them ass less and smutt'em out

Im dying imagining thats what Obamas plan was:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My personal experience aligns with the bolded. Women do seem to judge you based on how attractive the women are you seem to be capable of attracting. It is not the only criteria they seem to make a judgement from, but it does seem to be one of the major ones.
No they dont because women will fukk a married man off the fact he has a ring.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

I get what you mean but gotta use a different term:mjlol:

More efficienta better use of your time …but attractive is attractive. Just bc she fw you don’t mean she any more attractive :heh:

If this was the case,40 year old men would keep shooting their shots at 19 year olds who dont want them,regardless of the consequence:francis:

But id say most 40 year old men arent even checking for 19 year olds like that,and dont find them attractive. Why? Because your perception has adjusted to be more drawn to your most willing ,least effort demographic. One day you all will be chasing recently widowed Ms Betty,and paying 30 year old women no mind. Cognitive dissonance will tell you that those 30 year olds aint got nothing on Ms Betty.

Yall have to understand the senses work like algorithms collecting data. And the gut and penis are actually the 6th and 7th sense. If your senses collect enough data that a certain level of women dont fukk with you,your mind and perception make adjustments. Eventually those women wont even make your dikk jump anymore. Instagram models will have you stonefaced, While a cute woman with a brown tooth or a baller belly will quickly arouse:respect:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Don't believe in blanket statements like this. Real life is too complex with many variables.

One 5 might be into you and another 5 might tell you to go fukk yourself.

facts.....i like bytches with imperrfections.....like Roxy from 106 n park is a dime in my eyes......I love the elf ears :ohlawd:

images

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all must have never dealt with bad bytches if you think they never get approached. Bad bytches with fat asses and nice bodies get approached on the reg. My one home girl is a certified pawg. I mean slim waist with an natural like 50" ass that is toned from going to the gym all the time. I ain't never smash because she's crazy as fukk even though she was on my nuts. She told me at least one nikka go out of his way to holler every week. And she stays turning nikkas down. A lot of women don't trust randos off the street. I met her through my one white homeboy.

And y'all must not be that attractive yourselves. When you look good, people, male and female will let you know. People aren't shy to give credit where it's due if you really with the sauce and standing out. People, male and female, give me compliments on my gear and style all the time. Complete strangers at that.

And 4's and 5's are more aggressive when you handsome gang. They will straight up try to holler. Does it happen all the time? No. But whenever a bytch try to holler in a bold fashion she either average or below average. 7's, 8's and 9's are more bold with the choosing signals if they ain't shy. Meaning they will stare you down like you in a prison messhall or walk past you in a tight place like in a bar a brush their whole body against yours. But 7's, 8's and 9's ain't chasing you down unless you a celebrity or you pulling up in a new Porsche Louie V down.

But when you handsome gang, a lot of the time, women in general throw choosing signals just to get the validation that you approached them and tried to get their number just so they can say "I have a boyfriend but you can follow me on the gram" bullshyt. Women get approached so much, it becomes a game of validation. A handsome gang member approaching then only to get rejected makes their day.

And 5's, 6's and 7's in a small town get treated like dimes by the locals. So their ego gets out of wack. Social media has all women thinking they celebrities. So it means a lot these days if you get chosen on the regular by theses hoes. A large percentage of men are completely invisible to most women.

Last edited: