For anyone who went from LED to OLED. Is OLED really worth it?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Worth it? Hell no. Noticeable? Yes, but only if you're playing in direct sunlight. My setting on tv's for example; are always crisp and custom, so much so that I've fooled people with OLED's. In reality, given the prices, definitely not worth it for a tv....for a Switch however? I suppose.

Direct sunlight is the opposite of what you want with an OLED. Go back and check your facts, fool.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Direct sunlight is the opposite of what you want with an OLED. Go back and check your facts, fool.

Right, and yet people use their OLED phones and switch's in the sunlight all the time....the point wasn't that UV is damaging the screen (which it is), its that the screen remains crisp and vibrant, even under those circumstances.....fool.

Let's move on.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Right, and yet people use their OLED phones and switch's in the sunlight all the time....the point wasn't that UV is damaging the screen (which it is), its that the screen remains crisp and vibrant, even under those circumstances.....fool.

Let's move on.

The point wasn't about damaging the screen, but the lighting conditions being better in dark, versus light...............FOOOL!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I have that game along with X-2 HD Remaster.

I'm about to order this LG C1. Are you happy with your purchased LG C1?
youre-right-breaking-bad.gif

You won't give back to your old set. I guarantee it.