For all the Jordan got his Dad Killed heads???

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
so these genovese mob hit men that were 18 year olds that kept poppa jordan's car for 3 days after the murder and made numerous carphone calls from the vehicle were trained killers hired to settle up a gambling debt?...or did the mob just delegate this hit to some total fukk ups?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i thought it was common knowledge that jordan's pops was gettin his gay on at rest stop bathrooms and ran into the wrong dudes that wanted to rob him etc
zEYQhBL.jpg

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
so these genovese mob hit men that were 18 year olds that kept poppa jordan's car for 3 days after the murder and made numerous carphone calls from the vehicle were trained killers hired to settle up a gambling debt?...or did the mob just delegate this hit to some total fukk ups?

They wanted to send a message by getting a couple of young black guys to do the dirty work

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Because its a bs conspiracy theory. 1.2 million to Jordan at that time is like 150 to a regular dude.
:dahell:

its 1.2, its illegal to walk around with that.. and even withdrawing raises redflags like its a blood holiday...

plus.. he probably thought he would go double or nothing :birdman:

no saying any of those posts is real tho

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
As a 90s kid, I just remember Jordan seemingly giving no fukks his pops got popp'd:wtf:

I remember the exact opposite, he was on Oprah for some shyt, and he started crying when she brought up his father. He had this crafted image of a family man etc, but soon after his father died, he got divorced and started living a real life.

Mannnn you nikkas have conspiracy theories for all kinds of shyt. Do you need Donald Sterling to set you straight again?:sas2: I bet now there are no nikkas who still believe Magic got cured from AIDS or didn't have HIV.

Yeah these were criminal masterminds all right. They saw a shiny new car and wanted it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_R._Jordan,_Sr.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
idk ...i think pops went to the rest stop for some type of homo shyt...dudes mightve been settin him up from the get go..but if not they saw what kinda car he was drivin..things went south rest is history
Clearly he was set up by the gay-luminati:ld:

U play with fire....

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
They wanted to send a message by getting a couple of young black guys to do the dirty work

them 2 idiots that merked his pops were patsies but they way the shyt was presented, it looked like a carjacking gone wrong. they were prolly told that they could keep the whip and whatever cash he had on them so of course those motherfukkas wanted to stunt. This was back in 1993 and the Lexus SC they took from him was prolly the equivalent to pushing a Ferrari.