For $1000 per day, who's henchman would you be?

For $1k, each day who would you work for?

• Total voters

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Im working for Joker.
I like a light hearted work atmosphere and I like to laugh. Makes the day go by faster :manny:

It's all fun and games until he comes in in blackface and dares you to say something :francis:

Until he plays the most ignorant Gotham drill music, says the N word and looks you in eye :francis:

Until Harley flirts with you, probably will let you smash. Whether you say yes or no to her you probably gonna die after anyway :yeshrug:

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
For a band a day, I’m helping any of those suckas terrorize :russ:

:mjlit:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
qoKHhe.gif

nikkas volunteering to be a goon of a Batman villain are fukking insane :mjlol:

I'll roll with Wilson. He's the most level headed and if I can avoid the Punisher, I'm good with the heroes he goes up against.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Thanos. If shyt goes sideways you can always pull a Gamora and Nebula, and act like you was just raised wrong, then join the good guys.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's all fun and games until he comes in in blackface and dares you to say something :francis:

Until he plays the most ignorant Gotham drill music, says the N word and looks you in eye :francis:

Until Harley flirts with you, probably will let you smash. Whether you say yes or no to her you probably gonna die after anyway :yeshrug:

:deadmanny:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Get your faced sliced off working for Joker henchmen brehs

End up in the Gotham river because Joker had a bad day and you were next to him brehs

I'll be too high off that laughing gas to notice :pachaha: