For $1000 per day, who's henchman would you be?

For $1k, each day who would you work for?

• Total voters

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
nikka i don't fukkin know, I aint got my henchman license yet:what:
This is what you would be doing
3dtmb1xd3uh81.jpg
giving poison pencils to kids on the first day of school :hhh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Superman pulls his punches... I'm picking Lex. Chill job most of the time
Lex don’t even really have henchmen. He’s more a businessman than the rest. A Lex henchman has a masters.
:pachaha:

The rest of them get into too much shyt and be running fades with too many boots on the ground superheroes.

Being a Thanos henchman gonna bring you face to face with heroes like Thor who have no qualms about killing you. When your best fight for survival is against Cap because you know he won’t kill you when he duck you up, you will reevaluate your station at work.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
- def lex. Odds are you’re chilling at a desk job:manny:
- still can end up collateral damage if lex was hiding some weapon in your office randomly, and :cape:comes in a crushes your building :francis:

- being a thanos henchmen means trying to fight whole armies and super heroes :huhldup:
- a joker henchmen might f around and get ate by his pet hyenas.
-i guess with the joker u have the best opportunity to get rich since he doesnt care about money. But there’s too many opportunities to get bodied working with him :hubie:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This is what you would be doing
3dtmb1xd3uh81.jpg
giving poison pencils to kids on the first day of school :hhh:

I'll shove a sharpened number 2 right through that snitch forehead. Then go hand out them pencils at every school and government office in Gotham.
I ride and die for Mr. J :birdman:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This is tough :francis:

what’s tough?

Lex is the obvious answer.

He has to keep up appearances 90% of the time so a scandal involving a henchman getting merked is a potential public relations nightmare waiting to happen.

And the chance to transfer away from the henchmen and get a legit LuthorCorp gig outside of the city is pretty high. Just don’t get so high up the henchman food chain that you’re getting chained to equipment like Walter White.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Lex easily, Superman ain’t sending regular people to the ICU. The worst that’ll happen is you might get experimented on. All the other villains are going to clap you themselves if you fukk up. Working for kingpin automatically shortens your life if the punisher is in town. Bane, Joker, and Thanos are regularly snapping henchmen’s necks :whoa:

Last edited:

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
Any Batman villain would be the woat except maybe penguin. Your basically working for a homeless psychopath that will murk you on a whim and probably pay with laughing gas bombs and steroids or whatever they think currency is. Two Faces damn HR department is just him flipping a coin to see whether you live or die if you fukk up. Batman won’t even take you out of your misery, he’ll just break all your bones and the cycle will repeat after you get out or escape from prison.