For $1000 per day, who's henchman would you be?

For $1k, each day who would you work for?

• Total voters

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You'd have to be crazy or desperate to be the Joker's henchmen.

Thanos :camby:

I don't know enough about Bane's hench history to say anything on that..

So this is down to just Lex and Kingpin. Don't think you could go wrong with either of them.

Supes ain't likely to fukk you up if you choose Lex.

shyt I think I might choose Lex... Kingpin you gotta deal with the mob, other ny criminal shyt, and street level ny heroes who will BEAT your ass or kill you :picard:

then again Kingpin is mayor so be a hench long enough and maybe he could get you into a legal public works job making dough:patrice:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Lex and the corporate goon life ftw.
and lettuce not forget that there are levels to the goon game.
you could be a goon deep in the cut or on the skreets busting heads or a Pretorian Guard.

does Poison Ivy have goons? :noah:
She has mindless minions who couldn't contain their lust and thought were going to smash.

latest

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Superman don't really be smashing on goons. The worst he'll do is drop you off at the police station.

Batman though :unimpressed:

Lowkey, they don't talk about it cause he's the symbol of apple pie america, but Cap be busting his guns lighting fools up like it's the 4th of July.
captain-america-firing-guns.jpg

main-qimg-d85216a5aded0394c12b57627be533ae-lq
facts, i don't know why people act like Cap doesn't kill people.
Captain-America-First-Avenger-gif.gif

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
We talking about henchman that have to be in the line of fire right? Not custodians at Lex Corp.

I ain't rolling with anyone that wants to square up with the Justice League. I most definitely don't want to be around a dude who would collaborate with Doomsday, Darkseid and shyt. Ain't none of us going to survive to collect a paycheck when shyt pops off :mjlol:

I can't think of the kind of fukkery Kingpin gets involved in. But if it's low risk, grunt work then I could fukk with him. Same with Bane.
I don't remember lex having henchmen. I know he had a dude named Otis and a chick named mercy. Other than that he pretty much hires people after he comes up with the plan. Sounds easy. He knows he can't square up with nobody from the justice league so he don't even try. Your check probably nice tho.

Bane seems like he sends them out for dummy missions but he wants to fight the strongest. All you gotta do is survive till he gets there. You just not gonna fight bane if your check short tho so that could be a problem

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
No matter how much restraint he shows, I wouldn’t like to go against someone who can destroy planets. You don’t know when he’ll snap :hubie:

Kingpin ftw. Support black businesses :jawalrus:
At least with Thanos if you come to work on time and don't fukk up and you might survive. I feel like he don't pay shyt tho. He on a whole nother planet. He gonna forget about payroll :russ:

Support black businesses and rock with lex luthor breh. Y'all get benefits and all that. Big bro take care of his people too not like that monster Jeff bezos at Amazon.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Working for LexCorp >>>>

AIn't no way in hell I'm working for anybody in Gotham

You gonna be random alien #237:russ:

BaggyHandmadeBarasinga-size_restricted.gif
I didn't think about that. Thanos has no use for regular ass human henchman. He probably gonna change you into something you don't want to be. I don't want to be a fukking half bug half man made just to get destroyed by the avengers. They save people but kill alien henchmen. Hell they killed red skull henchmen and they were human

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Lex is the only right answer

Superman is not killing you

Bane is a drug trafficker so while batman will kick your ass you also got to deal with other criminal organizations who will kill you.

Thanos is in space so I doubt he pays anything

Joker is nuts

You would think kingpin would be like lex but he has the punisher as an enemy so I am in the bane situation only this time I also have a vigilante out to kill me along with other gangs
:beli: