Following an abysmal Colorado season, Tracy Edmonds announces her separation from Deion sanders

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
People make them work all the time. People at large don't really wanna hear about folks succeeding, though. So the breakups get all the exposure. These writers know what moves dials.
That's True. But alot of what happens in our age today is driven by what ppl see on social media.

So ppl just more ready to quit bc they others doing it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn, what's even the point of relationships anymore? Lol

And she got however much money from Babyface, Deion already got his pockets nerfed after his divorce. I think that's why he started playing football again with the Ravens so late in his career. That new Buffalo money was waiting to be taken if they got married.

her and babyface divorce was actually pretty clean. They both just left with what they had. She was worth just as much as he was asset wise to their divorce was smooth as fukk.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California

the @ 1:19 mark suggests things may have gone very sour when he was still in JSU. Prime kicking her off stage giving her a cold shoulder and shyt :francis:

Yeah thats fukked up

Deion still about shine on Deion and uses the kirk franklin , TD Jakes talk to convince people he’s this honorable man

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
He can always go back to Pilar. Who

A. Kept his last name
B. Has been there the whole time

And honestly Prime and Tracy never looked authentic.

She's been there attending her kid's games....not for Prime. They dont even fukk with each other....plus she's dating J prince and has been for a while.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don’t think they were married

But damn… can’t lie Deion is being humbled in life something serious

All that extra barking, flexing, gaudy, ostentatious shyt DONT NEVER workout in the long run
sound like a cac, happy to see a confident black man who did nothing but express confidence be humbled. As if it was some terrible crime.