Following an abysmal Colorado season, Tracy Edmonds announces her separation from Deion sanders

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
screenshot-2023-12-04-at-3-09-15%E2%80%AFam-jpeg.5381763

Prime bushed her :francis:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
At close to 60 years old is there a point for separation unless a person was stealing money or constant cheating

the @ 1:19 mark suggests things may have gone very sour when he was still in JSU. Prime kicking her off stage giving her a cold shoulder and shyt :francis:

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
Lol he made a Hall of Fame career off that. He'll be fine.
Do I need to bold “long run”? I’m the type who peep the whole story, not tantalizing chapters.

And don’t get me wrong I fukk wit Deion tough. I’m from Atlanta!! Watched him take his very first NFL punt return to the house! LIVE!!!

But if you don’t think as a man he’s not looking around and thinking “damn what do I need to do differently cuz this ain’t working…” Idk what to tell you

Out his OWN mouth he’s stated this season is the toughest of his career.

And for the record his unparalleled talent made for a Hall of Fame career.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do I need to bold “long run”? I’m the type who peep the whole story, not tantalizing chapters.

And don’t get me wrong I fukk wit Deion tough. I’m from Atlanta!! Watched him take his very first NFL punt return to the house! LIVE!!!

But if you don’t think as a man he’s not looking around and thinking “damn what do I need to do differently cuz this ain’t working…” Idk what to tell you

Out his OWN mouth he’s stated this season is the toughest of his career

Yep he's not used to losing like this

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Out his OWN mouth he’s stated this season is the toughest of his career
I don't doubt the bolded at all.

My point is simply that his flair has been a large part of his commercial appeal / success in a career far longer than one season at Boulder.

I mean let's be frank the only reason people got hype about this season is because he got an early win against TCU. That roster wasn't winning shyt whether he was being cocky or reserved :manny:

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
I don't doubt the bolded at all.

My point is simply that his flair has been a large part of his commercial appeal / success in a career far longer than one season at Boulder.

I mean let's be frank the only reason people got hype about this season is because he got an early win against TCU. That roster wasn't winning shyt whether he was being cocky or reserved :manny:
That worked for him as a player, not the leader of a roster. Not going back n forth with you

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
9cb0c4d9-c9b4-4b67-b4cb-3d21633b4b9a-jpeg.5380856

Prime wishing her well like shes a coworker who just got a new job in another city :mjlol:
That's the way you're supposed to split. fukk all that whiny tantrum bs. What's it gonna buy? A few more weeks? Besides seem they both understood it was time to cut losses. It most definitely is like that sometimes.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Damn, what's even the point of relationships anymore? Lol

And she got however much money from Babyface, Deion already got his pockets nerfed after his divorce. I think that's why he started playing football again with the Ravens so late in his career. That new Buffalo money was waiting to be taken if they got married.
People make them work all the time. People at large don't really wanna hear about folks succeeding, though. So the breakups get all the exposure. These writers know what moves dials.