Following an abysmal Colorado season, Tracy Edmonds announces her separation from Deion sanders

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

read it years ago after the divorce. They developed so much shyt with tv/movies that it was an easy split. She got nothing of his pre marital shyt. And he got none of hers.

Now his wife after Tracey that he divorced 2 years ago....that nikka Babyface caught a GMB with her.

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
sound like a cac, happy to see a confident black man who did nothing but express confidence be humbled. As if it was some terrible crime.
STFU punk azz nikka

Where I say I was happy bytch?

I was rooting for bro like I always have but all that extra shyt didn’t get them NO fukkIN WHERE.

He can’t bestow his GOD GIVEN talents to an entire team. They not him.

What worked for him as a player don’t work as a coach.

You a fool if you think he ain’t doing some serious soul searching right now.

And to quote the founder of the religion he proclaims to be his saving grace, “Humble yourself you’ll be exalted”

Now beat it

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
read it years ago after the divorce. They developed so much shyt with tv/movies that it was an easy split. She got nothing of his pre marital shyt. And he got none of hers.

Now his wife after Tracey that he divorced 2 years ago....that nikka Babyface caught a GMB with her.
I saw the opposite (doesn’t make it true though).

but logically most of everything she was involved in, he had an equal or part stake in. and on top of that, I’m sure he made his most money as an artist/writer/producer (which she had zero stake in business wise) after they got married.

edit - plus he co-owned laface

so I don’t buy it…unless the tv/and movie stuff dwarfs his music earnings (was soul food that popular?). just my two cents. not trying to derail.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I saw the opposite (doesn’t make it true though).

but logically most of everything she was involved in, he had an equal or part stake in. and on top of that, I’m sure he made his most money as an artist/writer/producer (which she had zero stake in business wise) after they got married. so I don’t buy it…unless the tv/and movie stuff dwarfs his music earnings (was soul food that popular?). just my two cents. not trying to derail.

No, its all good. I can't find the article I read about their divorce but it was nothing crazy. Their assets while married was a legit split. She's known as a GREAT businesswoman. Arguably the reason they made so much bread while they were married.

But his wife after Tracey...that nikka Kenny got his pockets ran.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
STFU punk azz nikka

Where I say I was happy bytch?

I was rooting for bro like I always have but all that extra shyt didn’t get them NO fukkIN WHERE.

He can’t bestow his GOD GIVEN talents to an entire team. They not him.

What worked for him as a player don’t work as a coach.

You a fool if you think he ain’t doing some serious soul searching right now.

And to quote the founder of the religion he proclaims to be his saving grace, “Humble yourself you’ll be exalted”

Now beat it
Even type like an angry butt hurt cac :scust:

Talking about soul searching and religion. foh :mjlol: God don't give af about no football games. Deon will be just fine

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
Even type like an angry butt hurt cac :scust:

Talking about soul searching and religion. foh :mjlol: God don't give af about no football games. Deon will be just fine
You talking about cac

Now, I don’t even think you’re a man

So you can have the last word

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The Coli…where nyggas think everyone gets married and relationships last forever.

These two have already had their kids. There was never incentive for either of them to get married. They had their time, but things change and evolve over time.

Is that you Tia ? Did Deion graduate

I kid i kid :troll:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew they weren't gonna last. I was watching some segment of them having breakfast/lunch together and they didn't even look like they liked each other. I don't understand some of these women. They get with these dudes because they want their status/lifestyle knowing they don't like the nikka :hhh: You made more than enough money already being with Babyface. Go be with a nikka you really want to be with and stop being dumb.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I knew they weren't gonna last. I was watching some segment of them having breakfast/lunch together and they didn't even look like they liked each other. I don't understand some of these women. They get with these dudes because they want their status/lifestyle knowing they don't like the nikka :hhh: You made more than enough money already being with Babyface. Go be with a nikka you really want to be with and stop being dumb.

More or less companionship. They wasn’t going to have kids. And you rarely saw her interacting with his kids.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Told her all the best on your future endeavors :ehh:
Keep your coins, Prime
Divorced men in a rush to get married again always puzzled me

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
screenshot-2023-12-04-at-3-09-15%E2%80%AFam-jpeg.5381763

Prime bushed her :francis:

Sometimes you just gotta elevate and leave your girlfriend/wife/righteous attachment behind when new opportunities present themselves:respect:#W.W.D.D(What Would Deion Do) #MustBeTheMoney