Following an abysmal Colorado season, Tracy Edmonds announces her separation from Deion sanders

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Prime need to just ride it out wit a few concubines from here on out...

Or stop choosing a certain type.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-5084.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn, Prime. Lost a toes, lost games and now lost his woman. :francis:

But he been stringing her along for 11 years though...he wasnt ever gonna do it.

I mean she's 56 aint like she can give him kids or nothing. Deion might as well get some early to mid thirty year old chick
I wonder if hes back to tapping pilar she seems to have been in colorado more than tracey

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I mean she's 56 aint like she can give him kids or nothing. Deion might as well get some early to mid thirty year old chick
I wonder if hes back to tapping pilar she seems to have been in colorado more than tracey

I dont even think Prime wants any more kids. He seems focused on himself and football more than anything. Isn't Pillar with J Prince? I thought J Prince company manages one of the boys or something like that. But the mom always been showing up to the games since high school, i dont think her and Prime fukk with each other like that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I dont even think Prime wants any more kids. He seems focused on himself and football more than anything. Isn't Pillar with J Prince? I thought J Prince company manages one of the boys or something like that. But the mom always been showing up to the games since high school, i dont think her and Prime fukk with each other like that.

:ehh: