FML! We Can't Have Sh!t! The New York Jets 2023 Season Thread!

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Fashanu....
I like it alot. He's 1 of the 2 guys in this draft I'm for certain can play LT at a high level. And we were able to get a couple extra picks in the process.

I was told that Rome Odunze was indeed #1 on their list, and they made calls to trade up for him. They called the Titans, Falcons, and Bears. All rejected them.

Look for the Jets to go pass catcher tonight. Names to look out for: Troy Franklin, Devontez Walker, Malachi Corley. Sleeper pick: they might go back to Penn State for TE Theo Johnson

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So, after the first day,

What is the consensus on whether Jets FO understands and is actively trying to do right by moving towards building a strong OL going into the start of this coming season?

I've been fully into the Knicks playoffs to know what is going on right now.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So, after the first day,

What is the consensus on whether Jets FO understands and is actively trying to do right by moving towards building a strong OL going into the start of this coming season?

I've been fully into the Knicks playoffs to know what is going on right now.
I honestly thought they would go Bowers/Receiver since this could very well be Douglas and Saleh's last year if they don't make some changes. I thought Douglas would even use future picks to make even bigger of a splash in order to load this years team up.