FML! We Can't Have Sh!t! The New York Jets 2023 Season Thread!

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Aaron Rodgers has signed a reworked contract in which he voluntarily reduced his salary by about $35 million over the next two seasons

What was the point in taking a paycut if they not gonna use it
They gotta resign Garrett Wilson, Sauce Gardner and JJ. They aint throwin 28-30m per at Reddikk.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

The GOAT YouTube production team is back.

And we all know we're ready to get hurt again by these underachieving bums.

:mjcry:

Super Bowl is a lot to ask. Many things have to go right and you have to get a little lucky.

The Jets haven't made the playoffs since Obama's first term. They've gotta at least make the playoffs or just fire everyone. 10-7, 11-6 isn't unreasonable and I think should be the standard for success if Rodgers stays healthy all year.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Super Bowl is a lot to ask. Many things have to go right and you have to get a little lucky.

The Jets haven't made the playoffs since Obama's first term. They've gotta at least make the playoffs or just fire everyone. 10-7, 11-6 isn't unreasonable and I think should be the standard for success if Rodgers stays healthy all year.
Fair enough.. but this team is built to contend. God forbid something happens and we lose Aaron for some time.. we can still win with Tyrod. Zero excuses to not at least make the playoffs. And if we're healthy.. this team should be able to contend for a Super Bowl.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Fair enough.. but this team is built to contend. God forbid something happens and we lose Aaron for some time.. we can still win with Tyrod. Zero excuses to not at least make the playoffs. And if we're healthy.. this team should be able to contend for a Super Bowl.
If they lose a tough divisional round or conference round game on the road to the Ravens or Chiefs, am I really that upset? Not really.

If they're 9-8 and struggling to make the playoffs as the 7 seed and get waxed in the wild card round? Yeah, that's a problem.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
If they lose a tough divisional round or conference round game on the road to the Ravens or Chiefs, am I really that upset? Not really.

If they're 9-8 and struggling to make the playoffs as the 7 seed and get waxed in the wild card round? Yeah, that's a problem.
That's fair.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's that time of year again! Someone make a thread and @ me please!