FML! We Can't Have Sh!t! The New York Jets 2023 Season Thread!

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sucks Rodgers is such a douche
I love watching him play
Legit the best arm talent I've ever seen, even over Marino, cause of how he blended mobility with pin point accuracy and elite arm strength

He's a shut up and dribble guy for me. What's the NFL equivalent of that? Shut up and snap it? :heh:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sucks Rodgers is such a douche
I love watching him play
Legit the best arm talent I've ever seen, even over Marino, cause of how he blended mobility with pin point accuracy and elite arm strength

He's a shut up and dribble guy for me. What's the NFL equivalent of that? Shut up and snap it? :heh:

Lol I think so! And I agree he’s arguably the greatest talent at the position I’ve seen but he’s such a dikk

I don’t know how much he has left though. Brady was an outlier not the norm for how guys are supposed to play going into their 40’s

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused.

On this ESPN article about Jason Kelce retiring, they say:

"Kelce is the fifth center in NFL history with at least six All-Pro selections. The other four -- Jim Otto, Bulldog Turner, Dermontti Dawson, Jim Ringo -- are all in the Pro Football Hall of Fame."

I thought Kevin Mawae was one of the best football Centers of the last 30 years. He didn't get 6 all pro's?

:dahell:

Jets fans, can you clarify this?

aluc24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t complain about this offseason, even more so if they end up adding Jadaveon. We are set up perfect for the draft, wouldn’t mind trading down either

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Can’t complain about this offseason, even more so if they end up adding Jadaveon. We are set up perfect for the draft, wouldn’t mind trading down either
This. If the rumors are true and they've fallen in love with big boy from Washington.. if we can move down to the late teens, we should be able to recoup that 2nd rounder that we lost when we brought in Rodgers.