FML! We Can't Have Sh!t! The New York Jets 2023 Season Thread!

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The seasons over they gonna be 4-7 lol.

There’s zero evidence Joe D is a good GM or Saleh is a good coach
Joe D can probably hang his hat on Breece, G.Wilson, JJ for another year...

Saleh is assed out. I don't see anything that saves his job if Woody wants him gone.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

Saleh is assed out. I don't see anything that saves his job if Woody wants him gone.

The same coat rack that he can hang those three picks on should come crashing down to the floor with a mighty thud when the disastrous weight of the Zach Wilson pick get placed on it. :francis:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
On the low can they make Rodgers the coach….. I’m not even joking
Nah, fukk Rodgers. He's the reason Hackett is here. He's the reason Lazard is here. He's the reason Cobb is here.

All his cronies and washed up teammates are here on his accord.

I'm good with flushing the toilet on all these clowns and starting anew. This team isn't a 40 year old Rodgers off a torn Achilles away from winning a SB.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Nah, fukk Rodgers. He's the reason Hackett is here. He's the reason Lazard is here. He's the reason Cobb is here.

All his cronies and washed up teammates are here on his accord.

I'm good with flushing the toilet on all these clowns and starting anew. This team isn't a 40 year old Rodgers off a torn Achilles away from winning a SB.
It’s the Jets fault for bringing those bums in. I remember last year when Lazard caught a pass and Sauce slapped it out of his hand so easily and they didn’t call it a fumble. That place stuck out with me and that’s who we got.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It’s the Jets fault for bringing those bums in. I remember last year when Lazard caught a pass and Sauce slapped it out of his hand so easily and they didn’t call it a fumble. That place stuck out with me and that’s who we got.
They wanted to get Rodgers and keep him happy. He's the genesis for everything. If I'm Douglas, I'm telling him all his buddies are out the door and if he doesn't like it he can retire.

cheapshot

Pro
Daps

Saleh's interview last week makes me think that he has little to no dealing with the offense/QB, and that he has been forced into this spot. JD, Rodgers, or Woody made sure that Wilson would get every opportunity available to prove himself this year. Dobbs showed something in AZ, has been in multiple systems, and got traded for a 6th.

I think Saleh is safer than JD because the Defense has been great and JD botched the o-line again. Rodgers injury and Wilson's play may be enough of an excuse to save them both.

Last edited:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think Saleh is safer than JD because the Defense has been great and JD botched the o-line again. Rodgers injury and Wilson's play may be enough of an excuse to save them both.
Yeah I think both of them get a pass for this year under the circumstances, unless things get really embarrassing(i.e. they lose out in ugly fashion).

Next year, they gotta at least make the playoffs and win a game. No excuses. It's been too long.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Yeah I think both of them get a pass for this year under the circumstances, unless things get really embarrassing(i.e. they lose out in ugly fashion).

Next year, they gotta at least make the playoffs and win a game. No excuses. It's been too long.

In 75 games as the Jets GM, Joe Douglas is 24-57, for a .320 winning percentage.

In 43 games as the Jets HC, Robert Saleh is 15-28, for a .349 winning percentage.

Things had gotten embarrassing for them before Rodgers ever became a possibility for the Jets, and they're writing yet another chapter of embarrasment with this season. You are what your record says you are.

What, exactly, do these two men deserve a pass for? :dahell: