FML! We Can't Have Sh!t! The New York Jets 2023 Season Thread!

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

raiders couldn't keep it together for one more week :stopitslime:

It'll get done in the offseason
I actually think the Raiders did the smart thing
If you're gonna start O'Connell, don't trade an elite weapon like that when you can still move him in the offseason
At least give the rookie half a season with Davante before making any decisions
But Rodgers definitely wants to play with Davante again so I'm sure it will get done. Jets went out of their way to sign his other wack ass friends in Lazard and Cobb so least they can do is get the actual good one

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
O0KcY8e.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
See now people are seeing
All year I've heard that all the Jets need is average QB play
No they don't
They needed MVP level Rodgers. They needed an elevator. Average QB not gonna do shyt
You have a backup QB and everyone else on offense made sure to fukk up at least once tonight. Drops, horrible blocking, horrendous penalties, etc. They love shooting themselves in the foot

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
See now people are seeing
All year I've heard that all the Jets need is average QB play
No they don't
They needed MVP level Rodgers. They needed an elevator. Average QB not gonna do shyt
You have a backup QB and everyone else on offense made sure to fukk up at least once tonight. Drops, horrible blocking, horrendous penalties, etc. They love shooting themselves in the foot
Uzomah two td costing penalties killed us.

and I’m going to repeat what I said last week about Allan Lazard.

This was him waiting for the ball to come to him last week to make a basket catch instead of attacking the football.

And this is him AGAIN waiting on the football to come to him instead of attacking the football.

I know an unskilled football player when I see one and this man is completely unskilled.