FML! We Can't Have Sh!t! The New York Jets 2023 Season Thread!

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
:ahh:

OFBQnhX.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Instead of wasting their time with a dumb ass trade for Kirk Cousins, Jets should try to swing for a WR from a struggling team
Not sure who's available out there

When Garrett went down yesterday I got scared cause Jets literally do not have a single soul that any defense respects in the pass game if Garrett is not on the field (not counting screens to Breece)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Instead of wasting their time with a dumb ass trade for Kirk Cousins, Jets should try to swing for a WR from a struggling team

When Garrett went down yesterday I got scared cause Jets literally do not have a single soul that any defense respects in the pass game if Garrett is not on the field (not counting screens to Breece)
like that Mecole guy :krs:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Jets weren’t trying to trade for cousins. That was media bullshyt.. we do need a receiver. Who is out there?