Fly spirit brehs

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'll let u guys in on a lil known fact while I'm getting ready for work. Turbulence has NEVER caused a commercial plane to crash. Like, EVER.

Think about it...

Pre Covid we averaged over 100,000 flights in the world per day and over 35 million per year. Not 1 of those flights went down over some bytchass turbulence. Airframes are designed to take wayyyyy more stress than people can imagine. So next time ur seatmate starts praying over a lil turbulence...slap them and say pray we make it home on our drive from the airport

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll let u guys in on a lil known fact while I'm getting ready for work. Turbulence has NEVER caused a commercial plane to crash. Like, EVER.

Think about it...

Pre Covid we averaged over 100,000 flights in the world per day and over 35 million per year. Not 1 of those flights went down over some bytchass turbulence. Airframes are designed to take wayyyyy more stress than people can imagine. So next time ur seatmate starts praying over a lil turbulence...slap them and say pray we make it home on our drive from the airport

The average person on a flight cant determine whether it's only turbulence, something inthe engine blades or engine failure occurring :comeon:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t fukk with planes period. I had to head to Ohio for my job a few weeks back and they offered to pay for my plane ticket. I said fukk that and just drove the 7-8 hours. :yeshrug:
Got paid overtime for those 8 hours and didn’t have to risk falling 30,000+ feet in the air to my death. :lolbron:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I honestly don’t understand why people go cheap when flying. I get it if u fly frequently and u need to save money. But yea heavens forbid I ever have to get on a spirit airline or any of those airlines selling seats for $79.

luckily I don’t have the problems many people have where they can’t stop chasing excitement.
:mjlol:
At thinking the name of the airlines affects if there's turbulence or not

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The average person on a flight cant determine whether it's only turbulence, something inthe engine blades or engine failure occurring :comeon:

Please tell me your not this stupid. Or your speaking for the below average person. Regardless turbulence is turbulence. Engine failure is obvious and you'll hear the 'bang' of whatever causes it to fail. Oh and the biggest thing. PILOTS TELL YOU TO REMAIN SEATED DUE TO TURBULENCE!
When something is wrong with the airplane it doesn't behave like that....its not shaking and dipping. Planes are designed to run on 1 engine but if something is does cause an engine to fail or something else to the airframe, the pilots will trim the aircraft to balance it out and u wont feel a thing

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cK0sSrr.gif

That was my first thought, that's my biggest fear on a flight :troll: