Fly spirit brehs

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don’t understand why people go cheap when flying. I get it if u fly frequently and u need to save money. But yea heavens forbid I ever have to get on a spirit airline or any of those airlines selling seats for $79.

luckily I don’t have the problems many people have where they can’t stop chasing excitement.

The on-board experience is pretty horrible, but I don't think that Spirit has ever had any deaths from plane crashes.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OK humble brag out the way, yall be making it seem like Spirit just crashes into the ground every day. And yeah they have their shytty points but They not falling out the skies or nothing

Im not humble bragging lol.

Im just saying its super uncomfortable and a bad experience. I dont think ill die from flying :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Im not humble bragging lol.

Im just saying its super uncomfortable and a bad experience. I dont think ill die from flying :lolbron:

I mean well if they offering sales like Spirit I think comfortablity is on the low end .Unless you got it like that. I'd fly spirit no problem. I'd fly any American airliner without issue. but if you 6'5" and you don't wanna fukk with spirit you really down to spend 200 extra bucks for a 5 hr flight. I'm not. but if you got it i love it.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The on-board experience is pretty horrible, but I don't think that Spirit has ever had any deaths from plane crashes.
Southwest had a passenger die from almost being ejected from one of their planes. Yea I’m good.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Heading to Cabo in a couple weeks, had my wife do the whole trip. She told me we could save $400 (200 each) flying Spirit.

I laughed and told her to book anything but spirit. Not dealing with that broke ass shyt. If i cant afford to fly something other than Spirit, i shouldnt be going on vacation :camby:
I honestly don’t understand why people go cheap when flying. I get it if u fly frequently and u need to save money. But yea heavens forbid I ever have to get on a spirit airline or any of those airlines selling seats for $79.

luckily I don’t have the problems many people have where they can’t stop chasing excitement.

depends, flying some where short where you can take a nap or sleep and wake up at the destination? Spirit and Frontier are fine, but longer than 2 hours? no thank you, learned that shyt flying to vegas, my legs were killing me

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Heading to Cabo in a couple weeks, had my wife do the whole trip. She told me we could save $400 (200 each) flying Spirit.

I laughed and told her to book anything but spirit. Not dealing with that broke ass shyt. If i cant afford to fly something other than Spirit, i shouldnt be going on vacation :camby:

I was out in Vietnam last year and we were looking at booking flights in between cities. One of my homies who works for United and is big on traveling told me he never books flights on any of those third world airlines that aren't a part of those star alliances or some shyt, which got me thinking :jbhmm:....I'll cough up another $100-$200 for that extra guarantee of safety. :manny:

You hear about that plane crash in Pakistan couple months back, apparently the plane was 100% fine but the pilots were too busy talking about COVID and shyt to land the damn thing properly :why:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I remember I got some shytty turbulence flying to Vegas, didn't think I would die but it was an unpleasant feeling

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I feel for the flight attendants more who work for Spirit. I flew to Vegas with them last month and some red haired pawg and her breh got kicked off the flight on the way back home :mjlol:

I was expecting the turbulence:ahh: