Fly spirit brehs

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just some turbulence

That wasn't even that bad. Over exaggerated screaming and crying is what made it seem worse.

That ain’t shyt

Aint even that bad

How can you tell how bad turbulence is from a cellphone camera of someone who is on the plane :leostare:???

Their shaking will the same as the planes shaking. Theoretically if they had a completely steady hand, the screen wouldnt even move, regardless of if the plan is flopping like a fish :skip:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How can you tell how bad turbulence is from a cellphone camera of someone who is on the plane :leostare:???

Their shaking will the same as the planes shaking. Theoretically if they had a completely steady hand, the screen wouldnt even move, regardless of if the plan is flopping like a fish :skip:

Cause I’ve taken over 100 flights and can tell when mothafukkas being dramatic and scary when going through turbulence

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
cK0sSrr.gif

Daps

Objectively speaking, I didn’t see a single overhead bin fly open. Think I saw buddy clutching a laptop in his lap and that didn’t go flying. The masks didn’t fall from the ceiling. Turbulence can definitely get worse than that.

But you do got the idiot yelling “put this thing on the ground” as if anyone is listening to him. :snoop:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Objectively speaking, I didn’t see a single overhead bin fly open. Think I saw buddy clutching a laptop in his lap and that didn’t go flying. The masks didn’t fall from the ceiling. Turbulence can definitely get worse than that.

But you do got the idiot yelling “put this thing on the ground” as if anyone is listening to him. :snoop:

Thats fair

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Imagine homelander opened the emergency hatch and stepped in like

Homelander::what:Quit all dat damn yelling
Random nikka: :damn:PUT THIS THING ON THE GROUND NOW COTDAYMNIF:damn:

Homelander: (turns on eye beems while hitting the:dahell:Face)

Random: :whoa: