Fly/Fashionable brehs, whats the secret?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Based on the minimalist style you got I would check out 1017 alyx, John Elliot, or even acne. Street wear brands have some of those like supreme and Noah. Shoes either NB, Nike, or designer. All of those should maybe have something you want

Daps
Have any brehs got there jeans taken to a tailor? Is that a thing?
Too long? That’s the only reason why I would. Otherwise buy jeans that fit you properly. All jeans have a variety of fits: relaxed, bootcut, slim, tapered, regular, loose, skinny. That’s why I don’t like shopping online. I like trying them on first cuz I never know if I can actually fit them

Daps
Good shyt breh. Once I spend this $, I dont want to worry about fading and shrinking.

thanks homie
Fading... shouldn’t happen unless you have a piece for years and wear and wash it often. The sun also leads to fading. Think about ppl that work outdoors all day... they’re always in the sun. To prolong or save the color, don’t wear and wash so often. the higher quality materials the less likely it is to fade. If it’s dress wear, take it to the cleaners. You can dye clothes to bring the color back... black clothes

Shrinkage...some stuff might shrink a little when you wash... cold water and a dry rack preserves clothes.

Daps
I don't consider myself fashionable or fly, but...

Overcoats, suits, dress shirts, dress pants... Definitely.

Like I wrote above, I don't think of myself as fly or fashionable, BUT my entire wardrobe comes from Japan or South Korea. I get compliments on stuff even though it's not European designer, but simply 'cause it's different. I'm sure you could find stuff online these days.

I turn everything inside out before washing. That's the part that needs the most cleaning anyway. I only air dry my jeans. Jackets, sweaters, overcoats and dress clothes used to go to the dry cleaners, but I'm gonna start hand washing them next fall.

I recently noticed my mom puts a load of clothes in the washing machine, lets it fill up, then uses the water and soap to soak and hand wash delicates and sweaters. Smart as fukk. :wow:
Hmm... sometimes the clothes bleed the dye in that water... I’d just get get a bucket or use the bathtub to hand wash.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
What does this even mean? Russell was featured in GQ because of his style and doesn't dress goofy like most of these athletes.

copilot-entertainment-sports-201309-russel-wilson-gq-magazine-september-2013-sports-01.jpg

copilot-entertainment-sports-201309-wilson-opener-628.jpg

Some of y'all just be saying shyt to say shyt.
On his way to meet his cac boyfriend

Daps
Thanks for contributing breh. I'm not asking about finding your style. Thats a case by case thing.

just where to get better qualities pieces yall trust, how to care for them and if theres any extra sauce that goes a long way. Like one of my homeboys swears by his eyewear/frames. He'll drop 400+ on glasses and tailors everything
I’d drop $400 or more too... depending on the brand and condition, you can resell them years later and get what you paid or 70% of the value (if it’s not trendy)