Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indeed, she obviously takes after mom’s personality wise. Unfortunately she’s gone astray. Caught up in a lifestyle that she was given, not earned. Sometimes as parents we over compensate for what we lacked in our childhood and curse our children without realizing it. It has to be hard being a filthy rich person raising children. And it seems obvious Floyd doesn’t co-sign that relationship. NBA gave it away. So maybe Floyd has been doing all he can, but more must be done by mom and dad. Wonder why NBA didn’t disrespect her moms:jbhmm:

Lol Basically why else would he call him a bytch ass nygga?

And of course she’s comfortable with it because “she’s grown and no one can tell me who to date.”

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
200.gif

Wtf is wrong with y’all? She explained why she did it and none of that shyt was the reason. She explained she did it out of lust and rebellion. Fukk y’all gonna tell HER why SHE was a ho? We are grown and have open talks about our childhoods. Looking beyond the surface is what we do. Try it with your family when y’all grow up. Get to know each other.

Why the fukk are you getting so aggy? :mjtf:

I said that you could be correct and so did the previous member. Seems as though you're forcing yourself to avoid consideration. Do you :hubie:

They been in the gym with him though

Maybe they didn’t take it serious, maybe they didn’t want to box then, maybe Floyd didn’t want them to or wanted them to do something else...

Floyds own brother didn’t start boxing until he was like 30

He started boxing at a young age. He didn't realise he was Mayweather's brother until he was in his late 20s, then he hooked up with Sr a few years ago.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ

I said that you could be correct and so did the previous member. Seems as though you're forcing yourself to avoid consideration. Do you :hubie:
Not aggy at all. Not forcing anything, stop with the corny false assessments breh. I’m sharing a real life experience and there’s no need to force anything. If you’re going to comment, at least read thoroughly before you do. If I’m correct, then why reply as if there was some ambiguity? She flat out explained why. Neither one of you guys posts were necessary if y’all took time to read and comprehend.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

He started boxing at a young age. He didn't realise he was Mayweather's brother until he was in his late 20s, then he hooked up with Sr a few years ago.
The brother boxed but he didn’t take it serious until like 30...

His son is just 20 and I’m sure he’s trained before as well.. cats in here are saying “5 years too late” like he never touched a glove or something

Daps
I’m not going to speak ill of your aunt and uncle because I don’t know them, but physical presence in the household doesn’t necessarily mean good parenting. You have no idea what their private family life is like. There’s also some traumatic experience she could have faced outside of the home like molestation. I don’t think it’s common for kids in loving and supportive environments to go off the deep end.
parenting plays a large role yes but you also underestimate a person's individuality
someone can have a good upbringing and still make bad decisions
it depends on the person

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
She attacked an actual childs mother who had every right to be there..Im surprised no one has mentioned this angle that will arise in the legal proceedings..

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
A lot of u are old and out of touch with young culture and hiphop. NBA is JESUS to most 10 to 25 year olds.

Most young women especially Black would sell their soul to be getting manipulated and played like Yaya.
I agree. I never heard of this dude until I came to the coli. I listened to a couple of his songs on spotify and had to turn it off.