Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
This is both of her parents' fault, plain and simple.
Most women subconsciously replicate the dynamic of their parents.
Life experience makes me disagree. Your upbringing and your example the parents set do have an effect on your lives. Yes. But to solely blame parenting is flat out wrong. One’s character and personality will always show regardless. Example, my female cousin was loose, very loose, basically a ho. Her mother was the total opposite and her father was active in the household, took care of bills and was there. They knew of her sexual life but didn’t know how much of a ho she was. They did their best to raise this chick and my other cousins. However, do you know her reason for being a ho? She loved sex and also to be rebellious. We talk about this stuff. My parents were VERY active in my life, so were my step parents and uncles, but as a teen I did the dumbest shyt that I know for a fact they’d never do. They did everything to teach me right, but it was my dumb ass who decided to do wrong. It was that good upbringing that made me stop the bullshyt.

Last edited:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Life experience makes me disagree. Your upbringing and your example the parents set do have an effect on your lives. Yes. But to solely blame parenting is flat out wrong. One’s character and personality I’ll always show regardless. Example, my female cousin was loose, very loose, basically a ho. Her mother was the total opposite and her father was active in the household, took care of bills and was there. They knew of her sexual life but didn’t know how much of a ho she was. They did their best to raise this chick and my other cousins. However, do you know her reason for being a ho? She loved sex and also to be rebellious. We talk about this stuff. My parents were VERY active in my life, so we’re my step parents and uncles, but as a teen I did the dumbest shyt that I know for a fact they’d never do. They did everything to teach me right, but it was my dumb ass who decided to do wrong.
I’m not going to speak ill of your aunt and uncle because I don’t know them, but physical presence in the household doesn’t necessarily mean good parenting. You have no idea what their private family life is like. There’s also some traumatic experience she could have faced outside of the home like molestation. I don’t think it’s common for kids in loving and supportive environments to go off the deep end.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
I’m not going to speak ill of your aunt and uncle because I don’t know them, but physical presence in the household doesn’t necessarily mean good parenting. You have no idea what their private family life is like. There’s also some traumatic experience she could have faced outside of the home like molestation. I don’t think it’s common for kids in loving and supportive environments to go off the deep end.

None of this was the case. Like I said in my post, she explained why, and we speak about this stuff.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
None of this was the case. Like I said in my post, she explained why, and we speak about this stuff.
nikkas trying to tell you about your own family :pachaha:

It might be as he says, but people really need to learn to look past surface level answers.

It's like people think we live in a world where people don't repress memories and/or normalise certain actions to reconcile the abuse they suffered.

If she was abused, he wouldn't be the first person who was told "I sleep around because I just like sex" by a victim.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He should had started this at like 5 years old..
They been in the gym with him though

Maybe they didn’t take it serious, maybe they didn’t want to box then, maybe Floyd didn’t want them to or wanted them to do something else...

Floyds own brother didn’t start boxing until he was like 30

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
It might be as he says, but people really need to learn to look past surface level answers.

It's like people think we live in a world where people don't repress memories and/or normalise certain actions to reconcile the abuse they suffered.

If she was abused, he wouldn't be the first person who was told "I sleep around because I just like sex" by a victim.
200.gif

Wtf is wrong with y’all? She explained why she did it and none of that shyt was the reason. She explained she did it out of lust and rebellion. Fukk y’all gonna tell HER why SHE was a ho? We are grown and have open talks about our childhoods. Looking beyond the surface is what we do. Try it with your family when y’all grow up. Get to know each other.