Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Something people want to ignore. Those boys always seem to be quiet and reserved like their pops. Yes, Floyd is quiet and reserved, only talk junk during promotions. If everyone looked back when she was a kid at his fights, she was always loud and extra animated rooting for her pops, the others weren’t. Out of all of the times we seen Floyd, I can only recall him wilding out once and that was some deeply rooted stuff with his pops. Black fathers take too much of the brunt and not enough glory because we are taught to hate Black men/fathers by EVERYONE, even Black women. We don’t know what Floyd did with his daughter, but I’m not going to assume he’s automatically at fault and absolve the mother or the daughter herself.
Good post. People saying Floyd lost(I was on the train too lol) but his other kids are doing okay.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
One of the main issues is we have young black kids of millionaires but they still let Social media dictate whats cool. Her and Steve Harvey daughter running around with ain’t shyt rappers seems to be cool as fukk.
Not realizing them dudes ain’t fukking you cause you bad its a status symbol. I got so and so daughter sucking my dikk.

She about to throw most her life away for what? Smfh

chuuuch

lil wayne daughter was running around with YFN Lucci too

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
One of the main issues is we have young black kids of millionaires but they still let Social media dictate whats cool. Her and Steve Harvey daughter running around with ain’t shyt rappers seems to be cool as fukk.
Not realizing them dudes ain’t fukking you cause you bad its a status symbol. I got so and so daughter sucking my dikk.

She about to throw most her life away for what? Smfh

Rappers, singers, and entertainers in general must remember that the womanizing/“manizing” lifestyle they promote in their songs, videos, or movies can come back to bite them. Their children now fall victim to the culture they help promote, that’s what they either have to take responsibility and stop, or be extra nurturing in teaching their children wrong from right.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Something people want to ignore. Those boys always seem to be quiet and reserved like their pops. Yes, Floyd is quiet and reserved, only talk junk during promotions. If everyone looked back when she was a kid at his fights, she was always loud and extra animated rooting for her pops, the others weren’t. Out of all of the times we seen Floyd, I can only recall him wilding out once and that was some deeply rooted stuff with his pops. Black fathers take too much of the brunt and not enough glory because we are taught to hate Black men/fathers by EVERYONE, even Black women. We don’t know what Floyd did with his daughter, but I’m not going to assume he’s automatically at fault and absolve the mother or the daughter herself.
I mean the boys flash a lil bit but not serious at all

She’s the real attention whore out of all of them... trying to be a rapper, singer, and instathot while dating probably one of the top 3 worst young rappers to date right now.

That shyt gonna get her fukked up tho. Floyd always been lowkey outside of promoting and flexing on IG (which is a part of his promotion)....

And maybe random shots at 50 Cent. This NBA clown on borrowed time and she is too being right next to him

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The main difference

His three by Josie are pretty laid back.

His one by Melissa is pretty wild, which is yana.

When you have a lot of kids, there’s always going to be one that is a problem. It’s a shame, because I believe she’s the oldest. I remember Floyd saying a few years ago back that he wanted her to go to college and run his businesses.

I doubt Floyd approved of the relationship, hence the “bytch ass daddy” comment by NBA Youngboy.

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
This is both of her parents' fault, plain and simple.
Most women subconsciously replicate the dynamic of their parents.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
I mean the boys flash a lil bit but not serious at all

She’s the real attention whore out of all of them... trying to be a rapper, singer, and instathot while dating probably one of the top 3 worst young rappers to date right now.

That shyt gonna get her fukked up tho. Floyd always been lowkey outside of promoting and flexing on IG (which is a part of his promotion)....

And maybe random shots at 50 Cent. This NBA clown on borrowed time and she is too being right next to him
Yeah, it’s sad.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
The main difference

His three by Josie are pretty laid back.

His one by Melissa is pretty wild, which is yana.

When you have a lot of kids, there’s always going to be one that is a problem. It’s a shame, because I believe she’s the oldest. I remember Floyd saying a few years ago back that he wanted her to go to college and run his businesses.

I doubt Floyd approved of the relationship, hence the “bytch ass daddy” comment by NBA Youngboy.

Indeed, she obviously takes after mom’s personality wise. Unfortunately she’s gone astray. Caught up in a lifestyle that she was given, not earned. Sometimes as parents we over compensate for what we lacked in our childhood and curse our children without realizing it. It has to be hard being a filthy rich person raising children. And it seems obvious Floyd doesn’t co-sign that relationship. NBA gave it away. So maybe Floyd has been doing all he can, but more must be done by mom and dad. Wonder why NBA didn’t disrespect her moms:jbhmm:

Last edited: