Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn that's crazy! I don't wanna say Floyd not being there was a problem cause I don't know but where are her parents to teach her right from wrong. Why would she go that far when she got all kinda bread! She could dumb that nikka for cheating and go get with a real ball player or doctor, someone actually about something rather then a d list rapper who they say gave her herpes.

Makes no sense to me!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Is that her mom in the video with her? :dwillhuh:
Exactly

Every clown gonna go straight to Floyd like the moms wasn’t teaching her to be an attention whoring thot.

Floyd is usually promoting his brand... this chick popping p*ssy and ass next to grown ass woman and dating dudes that’s shouldn’t be on her radar...

But that seems to be a common theme with a lot of women these days

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Says all you need to know about floyd as a boxee, would a nikka ask his security to remove her after getting caught cheating by tysons dughted? I dont think so.
young boy would get her put out for sure. He’s legit slow and has no fear of death and feels he long over do. I’m sure he or his crew would shoot Tyson also if it was a problem.

nikkaz like him is legit retarded

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
But she did nothing to Youngboy who was the cheater
:mjgrin:
bruh that nikka woulda slapped the shyt outta here

Why would a man want someone who is 97 lbs???

Oh, this is the coli, where these dudes think 120 lbs is fat:unimpressed:
she’s very pretty. And 19, and he’s 20. 97 pound for a slim 19 year ain’t that out of bounds. Plus I’m sure a part of him wanting her is cause she a millionaire and not looking for his money.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
floyd don't have a job he always home or at job, then drink or smoke, so floyd the only guy with a daughter who fukk hoes lmao okay, lmao, his daughter graduated school early, lmao

women do crazy shyt when over men period lmao

i'm not taking it personally you are, you making all these wild ass assumptions, and its always why this black man ain't do this, or a black man is a failure as a father because of x

fukk outta here with that c00n ass shyt
Well of course it was always gonna be a black mans fault...

now that black man happens to be Floyd so it’s worse

Dude has been retired for how long now? Then before he would only fight like once a year...

Dude is always at home in Vegas. His daughters mom does NOT work most likely... you think she would raise her daughter as well

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
The same mom that be at all his fights?

do you dudes even watch boxing or do cac hot takes:mjlol:

Nikkas a well known women beater. All the factual information are out there. The fuk u talking about? Who cares who attends his fights.

But since Floyds a women beater, it must be okay to you. He does no wrong. :comeon:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nikkas a well known women beater. All the factual information are out there. The fuk u talking about? Who cares who attends his fights.

But since Floyds a women beater, it must be okay to you. He does no wrong. :comeon:
Well known to who nikka:skip:

More cac talking points:mjpls: