Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I never understand how these rich kids of rappers and sports figures can still be so rachet. Yeah youre parents came from nothing. But you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, she shouldve been in Harvard fukking with nikkas with phd’s spending her rich daddys allowance on prada and shyt.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understand how these rich kids of rappers and sports figures can still be so rachet. Yeah youre parents came from nothing. But you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, she shouldve been in Harvard fukking with nikkas with phd’s spending her rich daddys allowance on prada and shyt.
That rich shyt means nothing trump is basically a ratchet ass president that came from money dude had money and every opportunity for 70 years lol.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
She was very kid like from that video. Like she acts and looks young asf. It’s just strange to see her mom participating in that thot splitting 101 clip. But based on the pictures and the other video of her and her mom, seems like the mom is an immature bird too. As parents you have to understand what kind of kids you have and how to parent them properly based on that. What I mean is, i never understood why my parents were harder on me and cock blocked and did crazy extreme shyt to keep me in line, while they let my brother go wild and didn’t care too much what my two younger sisters did. My mom did try to explain it to me several times, she knew I was not emotionally ready and she was right. Oh she was right. They didn’t go about the right way, because they went the other extreme of trying to me locked up which led me to rebel but I understand now why they had to modify and adjust their parenting differently for each child.

I have a friend with several kids and her daughter is extremely immature and very naive and gullible. She already recognizes those traits in her daughter so she won’t let her date she’s just not emotionally ready yet, the type to probably want to commit suicide over a break up. They have her in counseling and they are harder on her and stricter—last thing they trying to do is encourage her to start those destructive relationship patterns at a young age. Her self esteem needs to be built up better and she needs to get smarter first. Meanwhile another friend with a daughter the same age is dating—but she’s mature and got her head on right.

I can tell just from that video that she is the type that needed a certain type of parenting, growing up and especially as a teenager that she didn’t get. It’s a shame. It should have been a huge red flag to both parents when she got with youngnba in the first place. Her behavior over him is the sign of a crazy, over emotional, immature girl. Ready to kill over him like she ain’t got shyt to lose. What a shame.
:salute:My pop had a similar conversation with me, saying pretty much the same things. Seemed like he was tougher on me than my lil bro, but he was totally different with my sister. I used to feel for her lol. My ole man made her curfew an hour shorter than mine, and he stayed in her business. I still remember him getting pissed at my mom for a dress she bought her that he thought was too revealing lol. We were all raised differently, and it took me getting older having a kid of my own to realize he was right in his approach.

It seems Floyd’s little girl didn’t get the parenting that was needed.