Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
...on the outside...but apparently broke and ugly on the inside smh

disgusting behavior on her part...hopefully the other woman lives and this chic does a little time...not enough to ruin her but maybe enough to force her to take a good look @ herself...realize how serious shyt is and try to change for the better smh
Little time ? For stabbing someone

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:jbhmm:

:yeshrug::sas2::yeshrug:

:coffee:
T.I. Won
(expeditiously)

ti-rapper.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes, lets ignore all the facts and call everyone Cacs whoever doesnt defend your man.
I’m asking, what facts?

The baby momma that sued him and claimed he beat her passed away in what seemingly was a drug overdose (the way they’re keeping it under wraps)...

The same thing Floyd said they got physical over in which she also attacked him with a bat.

Yet she had no physical marks and Floyd rather had went to jail than have his kids have to testify on behalf of parents... then did his jail time

So what other instances you got cac and what does this got to do with his daughter from a whole separate mother being a thot and chasing after a crackhead?

And another thing, there are daughters with fathers all over that do this dumb shyt as well. Why are you clowns quick to always blame black men :mjpls:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Exactly

Every clown gonna go straight to Floyd like the moms wasn’t teaching her to be an attention whoring thot.

Floyd is usually promoting his brand... this chick popping p*ssy and ass next to grown ass woman and dating dudes that’s shouldn’t be on her radar...

But that seems to be a common theme with a lot of women these days

She was very kid like from that video. Like she acts and looks young asf. It’s just strange to see her mom participating in that thot splitting 101 clip. But based on the pictures and the other video of her and her mom, seems like the mom is an immature bird too. As parents you have to understand what kind of kids you have and how to parent them properly based on that. What I mean is, i never understood why my parents were harder on me and cock blocked and did crazy extreme shyt to keep me in line, while they let my brother go wild and didn’t care too much what my two younger sisters did. My mom did try to explain it to me several times, she knew I was not emotionally ready and she was right. Oh she was right. They didn’t go about the right way, because they went the other extreme of trying to me locked up which led me to rebel but I understand now why they had to modify and adjust their parenting differently for each child.

I have a friend with several kids and her daughter is extremely immature and very naive and gullible. She already recognizes those traits in her daughter so she won’t let her date she’s just not emotionally ready yet, the type to probably want to commit suicide over a break up. They have her in counseling and they are harder on her and stricter—last thing they trying to do is encourage her to start those destructive relationship patterns at a young age. Her self esteem needs to be built up better and she needs to get smarter first. Meanwhile another friend with a daughter the same age is dating—but she’s mature and got her head on right.

I can tell just from that video that she is the type that needed a certain type of parenting, growing up and especially as a teenager that she didn’t get. It’s a shame. It should have been a huge red flag to both parents when she got with youngnba in the first place. Her behavior over him is the sign of a crazy, over emotional, immature girl. Ready to kill over him like she ain’t got shyt to lose. What a shame.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She was very kid like from that video. Like she acts and looks young asf. It’s just strange to see her mom participating in that thot splitting 101 clip. But based on the pictures and the other video of her and her mom, seems like the mom is an immature bird too. As parents you have to understand what kind of kids you have and how to parent them properly based on that. What I mean is, i never understood why my parents were harder on me and cock blocked and did crazy extreme shyt to keep me in line, while they let my brother go wild and didn’t care too much what my two younger sisters did. My mom did try to explain it to me several times, she knew I was not emotionally ready and she was right. Oh she was right. They didn’t go about the right way, because they went the other extreme of trying to me locked up which led me to rebel but I understand now why they had to modify and adjust their parenting differently for each child.

I have a friend with several kids and her daughter is extremely immature and very naive and gullible. She already recognizes those traits in her daughter so she won’t let her date she’s just not emotionally ready yet, the type to probably want to commit suicide over a break up. They have her in counseling and they are harder on her and stricter—last thing they trying to do is encourage her to start those destructive relationship patterns at a young age. Her self esteem needs to be built up better and she needs to get smarter first. Meanwhile another friend with a daughter the same age is dating—but she’s mature and got her head on right.

I can tell just from that video that she is the type that needed a certain type of parenting, growing up and especially as a teenager that she didn’t get. It’s a shame. It should have been a huge red flag to both parents when she got with youngnba in the first place. Her behavior over him is the sign of a crazy, over emotional, immature girl. Ready to kill over him like she ain’t got shyt to lose. What a shame.
Realest shyt written in this thread so far...

And you right... should’ve seen the red flag when she started dating this nikka with 6 baby mommas in the first place. Keying his car, getting herpes at 18... foh.

But it’s not just the dads fault and respect to you recognizing it with the momma joining in on bird behavior for social media and attention.