Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Sure as long as he isn’t dead

he has an huge fan base
Really? He seems like the kind the guy that’s just hot for the moment. I don’t understand the appeal but Kendrick and J. Cole are really the only modern rappers that I enjoy. It’s never been my favorite genre.

• Dap
Reactions: Mtt

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Her dad didn't just come out of the womb disciplined. Floyd was molded and coached by his father and uncle.
Had Floyd done that for her, she wouldn't be stabbing another girl over some moron rapper.
that just makes my point even stronger, how do you expect her to be disciplined now or better yet further down in life,also consider this day and age

her learning stage has passed

she has too much bad traits along with too much money to be" curved "

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cmon now she only 19. You cant write somebody off while they still a teenager. This is all actually pretty normal type behavior for girls her age.

She just fukked up by going for the knife. You see this type of stuff happen on a college campus all the time. (Girls fighting over popping nikkas)

And those women go on to become lawyers, doctors and CEO's etc.
:mindblown:

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
Cmon now she only 19. You cant write somebody off while they still a teenager. This is all actually pretty normal type behavior for girls her age.

She just fukked up by going for the knife. You see this type of stuff happen on a college campus all the time. (Girls fighting over popping nikkas)

And those women go on to become lawyers, doctors and CEO's etc.

:mjlol:

*this shyt is hilarious cause its true. but you can’t tell if your being sarcastic or not :lolbron:

*top notch posting right here :laff:

£