"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Nothing i can say that hasn’t already been said …sirianni can’t finish this season

i feel like him and his young bro-ey staff finessed Laurie with their cool new “hip” approach reminds me of Boiler Room with shiesty ass young brokers finessing old people on the phone

We ain't got shyt to build off of with him here or his staff. I don't need a whole season to see that this ain't it and it's only going to get worse

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think McNabb was always just scared of throwing picks regardless of the routes. Hence the ground throwing worm killers he was known for. Seems like some other reason with Jalen, either not recognizing what he's seeing or receivers not getting separation, or both.

Forgot about that part. He was extremely cautious with turnovers. I didn't watch him at 'Cuse, so I don't know if it was the same thing during those college years. McNabb was blessed to have Andy and a ton of great coaches throughout his career.

Hurts can't catch a break when it comes to coaching though. This is 4 straight years with a new offensive coordinator for him, right? I don't know if he is being taught opposing techniques or where his keys are, etc etc.. but something is off.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
We matched our passing output for the game with 2 basic dropbacks ...

If we just start playing normal we might not win but it won't be the comedy of errors it's been

We had 34 yards on 20 fukking attempts before this drive.

How much more evidence do they need that the screen, pick and swing plays are not the fukking way to go

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And we got the bucs in 4 days :laff:

I'll be grabbing my moms ashes from the funeral home that day... was going to get an Eagles keepsake for some of her ashes. But this iteration of the team feels like it would be disrespecting her. :russ::russ::scust:

fukk Sirianni for real though. This is dumb shyt that should not be reality.:stopitslime: