Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
this fakkit ass team loves analytics right

so how does Goedert not have a catch or a target

i fukking hate the head coach....get the fukk out

They clearly not using analytics bro. Miles is an efficient RB... doesn't use him. Doesnt use our TEs or scheme any mismatches. Just screen after screen after screen. Nick has no idea what he's doing and it shows. Dude will lose the locker room soon if he hasn't already

Daps
Is this the McNabb early years kind of issues, with Hurts?

For those of you who are old enough to remember McNabb's first three or so seasons, when he didn't throw with much anticipation. Is Hurts showing the same right now? The way he is showing hesitation on making some throws is giving me those feels. Obviously McNabb turned out just fine, but it was still an issue early on.

I think McNabb was always just scared of throwing picks regardless of the routes. Hence the ground throwing worm killers he was known for. Seems like some other reason with Jalen, either not recognizing what he's seeing or receivers not getting separation, or both.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
They clearly not using analytics bro. Miles is an efficient RB... doesn't use him. Doesnt use our TEs or scheme any mismatches. Just screen after screen after screen. Nick has no idea what he's doing and it shows. Dude will lose the locker room soon if he hasn't already

GREAT..I WANT MUTANY...I WANT THEM COMPLAINING ON HOW BAD HE IS
GET THIS JABRONI OUT..OUT OUT!

Daps
McNabb perennially kept us in contention despite accuracy issues.l, even during the early yrs...he also had a top 4 arm in the league and was a devastating scrambler... young McNabb had 4.4 speed with wiggle and LB strength

Mcnabb on roller skates couldn't run a 4.4. He was a good scrambler and a good runner in the open field, but he damn sure wasn't no speed demon.

Daps
Nothing i can say that hasn’t already been said …sirianni can’t finish this season

i feel like him and his young bro-ey staff finessed Laurie with their cool new “hip” approach reminds me of Boiler Room with shiesty ass young brokers finessing old people on the phone

:russ:

I remember catching Boiler Room in the theaters in a Hoyts stadium that only stayed open for like 3 years in Cherry Hill back in like '99. Pretty good analogy too to this coaching staff.