"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Fair enough, although Ward's been in the league long enough to know that. But I still stand by the fact that a lot of these are veteran players fukking up when they really should know better.
I agree, there's no discipline on this team from top to bottom. But its not like there's an abundance of talent on the team to make up for the lack of leadership from the coaching. Our few talented players are doing ok, despite the bad coaching, while players like Ward, Barnett, etc, who need a coach to scheme to whatever they do well are struggling.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Gannon is a bum

His defense is basic as fukk and super easy to pick apart. We stay in this fukking Nickle cover 2 in passing downs with LBS that can't fukking play on passing downs . Bring some fukking pressure

Everything from the roster construction to philosophy , scheme and play calls is a mess defensively

LBs and safety groups need a complete overhaul

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I agree, there's no discipline on this team from top to bottom. But its not like there's an abundance of talent on the team to make up for the lack of leadership from the coaching. Our few talented players are doing ok, despite the bad coaching, while players like Ward, Barnett, etc, who need a coach to scheme to whatever they do well are struggling.

Do we need to try a Tom Coughlin, hard nosed type coach for these guys? Because they are undisciplined to the point where it appears they need military training.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Someone needs to get fired today....

Even if it's just for show. Fire Gannon.

You can feel a malaise settling over the team.

The D needs to get after and get to Darnold or this gonna be another 40burger and possible blowout

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Even you are reconsidering gym shorts?

Bruh, Gannon gotta be the worst in the league for this post to exist. :russ:

:mjcry:

God he might be and I was pumped about him knowing he is a Zimmer boy as I said in another thread. I would like to see his defense if we had 2 good LB and at least one good safety but jeez this is shyt to watch