"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
This is bad coaching. This is not good at all like I never seen this type of shyt before
I don't know. These are mostly VETERAN players getting called for these penalties. Lane leads the team in them, Derek Barnett has several. This last one was Ward. Coaching or not, these should not be the people fukking up. They should know better by now.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I don't know, breh. These are mostly VETERAN players making these penalties. Lane leads the team in them, Derek Barnett has several. This last one was Ward.
The pick play is just a coaching issue. You hammer into your guys to just get in the way of the corner but don't make contact but can't even get that right.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
The pick play is just a coaching issue. You hammer into your guys to just get in the way of the corner but don't make contact but can't even get that right.
Fair enough, although Ward's been in the league long enough to know that already. But I still stand by the fact that a lot of these are veteran players fukking up when they really should know better. Derek Barnett was pulling his bullshyt long before Sirianni showed up.