"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
WE BACK EAGLES BROTHERS AND SISTA (BROCKA)

I WAS DRIVING FROM A WEDDING SO I MISSED THE FORUM IN GAME CHAT LAST WEEK BUT

TOMORROW..ITS BACK TO BINESS

GO BIRDZ

giphy.gif

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

i rock with sweat heavy and thought he had next but sheesh talk about shooting your load (:dame:) early. i do think he will live up to the contract as long as he stays healthy but i thought mailata showed more immediate results which warranted the signing immediately. looks like derek barnett is all but done in philly with this contract signing.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i rock with sweat heavy and thought he had next but sheesh talk about shooting your load (:dame:) early. i do think he will live up to the contract as long as he stays healthy but i thought mailata showed more immediate results which warranted the signing immediately. looks like derek barnett is all but done in philly with this contract signing.
Yea i am not sure what sweat has done to warrant that extension

felt like the barnett pick was always a reach

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

theyre definitely betting on potential similar to mailata. im not mad at the extension at all because i think sweats ceiling is higher than 14 a year (fully paid out) but im not sure he wouldve got that on the open market unless he takes another huge leap with his rotational snaps this year

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

Sometimes you extend folks on what they will do in the future (projection) that being said 26M guaranteed seems reasonable- especially when you consider Barnett market is 10-12M a year yet Sweat had half a sack more than Derek yet he has 120 less snaps

Take Goedert (Im probably the biggest Goedert supporter on the coli) I think the Eagles would be retarded not to sign him...projection, if Ertz were not here..I can almost guarantee he would be a 700-800 yard TE with 8/9 TD

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

With the bonus being paid now, it’s really a two year deal if he sucks.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I'm cautiously optimistic about today

I think SF is a really good team but between a rookie qb being on the road in Philly for hiss second start and the injuries they have, I think we have a great shot to win this