"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Minshew garbage but better than the other backups (hopefully)
PFF keep talking about how Hurts was one of the worst QBs in the league last year by their metrics so I'm really interested in seeing if that's :duck: over the course of a full season

3:1 TD to Int ratio

63% passer

not afraid to sling it downfield

he's not the answer but better than anyone we've got

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Competition never hurt nobody

Minshew will be starting this yr sometime
:stopitslime: you ain't been in this thread in weeks after the hurts is a poor passer post, FOH

Matter of face @portcityplaya let him know about the jalen hurts era real quick

:mjlol: Carson Wentz already got the Indy media to turn on him and they white too :pachaha:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:stopitslime: you ain't been in this thread in weeks after the hurts is a poor passer post, FOH

:mjlol: Carson Wentz already got the Indy media to turn on him and they white too :pachaha:

thought that loser was serious about staying out of eagles threads for good :mjcry:

wentz already hated in indy without taking a season snap yet :russ:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

idc about Indy

I care about da birds

Minshew is a better QB than Hurts & the sad thing is Minshew is simply mediocre

:yeshrug:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Competition never hurt nobody

Minshew will be starting this yr sometime
It hurt your boy Bison Burger, made him take his ball and go home
Leader-Of-Men-2-2.png

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Competition made Jalen transfer...piss poor passer

We'll win games with defense, not bc of PPP
Nah, the need to get reps so he could develop is why he transferred in 2019 to go play for Riley.

The competition came in 2018 - he could've ran like Big Red Neck did but instead he stayed, put in the work, and had his number called in the SEC Championship where he saved the season and cemented himself in Alabama history forever.

But you know all this already
Leader-Of-Men-2-2.png

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nah, the need to get reps so he could develop is why he transferred in 2019 to go play for Riley.

The competition came in 2018 - he could've ran like Big Red Neck did but instead he stayed, put in the work, and had his number called in the SEC Championship where he saved the season and cemented himself in Alabama history forever.

Leader-Of-Men-2-2.png

all I know is he was the third best QB in the QB room at Bama and transferred bc he knew he was never getting the job back

I've been following training camp all summer, slow decision making, mediocre accuracy overall, subpar intermediate to deep accuracy, terrible in 2 min drill, mediocre arm strength...the glaring issues are still there

Y'all gonna pretend like y'all never stamped him when it's clear we're going in a diff direction or you'll blame racist Cac coaching staff, FO & ownership

:mjlol:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
all I know is he was the third best QB in the QB room at Bama and transferred bc he knew he was never getting the job back

I've been following training camp all summer, slow decision making, mediocre accuracy overall, subpar intermediate to deep accuracy, terrible in 2 min drill, mediocre arm strength...the glaring issues are still there

Y'all gonna pretend like y'all never stamped him when it's clear we're going in a diff direction or you'll blame racist Cac coaching staff, FO & ownership

:mjlol:
Too try hard. Terrible trolling. You gotta be much more subtle and less emotional

Remember when you threw a big tantrum saying you'll never post in here again and started dm'ing everyone saying you'll fight them lol

You can't wash that away and it taints your trolling.

Just makes everything you post come off like you're still hurt and trying to get back at everyone

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

You must be talkin to that Wentz weinerboy :mjlol:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Leader-Of-Men-2-2.png

This post got me shedding tears
:to:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
So the dream is officially dead… :to:

Goodbye, Fulgham. He’ll always have that one month last season. Maybe some other team will pick him up.