"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That boy Hurts improving haters dikk up
its almost like making definitive calls on a players career when they havent even played a full season yet is stupid :ohhh:

he may turn out to be trash but the nikka is basically still a rookie in terms of games started

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
its almost like making definitive calls on a players career when they havent even played a full season yet is stupid :ohhh:

he may turn out to be trash but the nikka is basically still a rookie in terms of games started

People forget that some of the goats or pro bowlers were ass their first sometimes second year.

Peyton was beyond terrible
Josh Allen
Troy Aikmen
McNabb was raw as hell
Russell Wilson had a run heavy offense
The list goes on. Let dude develop this year

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

i said this way back in this thread when we had a losing streak...it amazes me how impatient we've all become with Qbs. If they aint patrick mahomes out the gate people are ready to write you off and push you off a cliff 3 games in

Hurts is basically a rookie...and compared to the other rookies like Lawrence, Fields, Taylor etc..he's better than all of em