"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
its almost like making definitive calls on a players career when they havent even played a full season yet is stupid :ohhh:

he may turn out to be trash but the nikka is basically still a rookie in terms of games started

I said in the random thoughts thread a couple weeks ago
That folks will overwhelmingly say that QB is the hardest position in sports yet if dude ain't coming out the gate throwing 350 3 tds a game they ready to bush him and draft another one.
shyt shouldn't work like that.
Its too much hurry up with QBs now days. Gotta give these kids time. This shyt is soo different than what they're doing in college.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Quez. Should ve caught that catch :mindblown:

Wat a throw by Hurts :wow:

@portcityplaya I'm seeing improvements with ur guy:sas1:

Best game of his career so far
smiley.png

He gotta keep it up on the 2nd half tho. But his ball placement looking great today. Setting his feet better. He getting there. :ehh:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
This is the best game I have seen Hurts play from a passing perspective, I think having the QB coach on the sideline must be making some difference
Yep, I think it's a combination of that and him just naturally finding a comfort and rhythm with the offense and playcaller.

People were stuck on the lack of attempts the last few weeks but if you paid attention you could see the strides. Hitting crossers and slants over the middle, working the left side of the field, these are throws he didn't even dare attempt in September.