"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
All of philadelphia is clowning Nick Kottite bc he told a reporter (who asked how do you motivate your team when yall nikkas is cheeks) "well, i put up a picture of a flower and told them they are the flower and you have to water it and fertilize it and it will grow"

im paraphrasing but yes- he used a flower to describe a football team- so that tweet is from Tre Thomas (former eagles LT) clowning Nick

Yeah I just saw the Eisen clip some one posted.

This boy shyttiani is joke. He shouldn't ever speak

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
All of philadelphia is clowning Nick Kottite bc he told a reporter (who asked how do you motivate your team when yall nikkas is cheeks) "well, i put up a picture of a flower and told them they are the flower and you have to water it and fertilize it and it will grow"

im paraphrasing but yes- he used a flower to describe a football team- so that tweet is from Tre Thomas (former eagles LT) clowning Nick
:mjlol: imagine a reporter saying that verbatim

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I was looking at the draft and if Jalen continues to struggle and they wanna take a qb with one of the firsts, I like the Corral kid from ole miss the best.

Willis looks too risky to me. Especially if Sirianni is still here. He'd use him wrong and wreck him like he's currently doing to Jalen