Florida Students Must Learn How Slavery "Benefitted" Enslaved Americans..

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Benefits:
  • Broken culture
  • Lost History
  • Being stolen for having skills pilgrims clearly didn't have
  • Society on continent being stalled for over 100 years
  • 10s of Millions dead

What more can I say? :scusthov:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You black conservatives are the biggest tap dancing cowards on planet earth. Bar none.
You really have no idea what the hell you're talking about. What I'm talking about is how silly it is that the federal government would actually allow a clown like this to pass these sort of laws and still give them Federal funding.

You're so desperate trying to look like a hero around here when you're really a damn clown.

Joe Biden has been damn near a mute on this issue. He hasn't ring any bells he hasn't raised any alarms and that's doing harm. Your boy

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
You in Sacramento. You drive 30 mins in the wrong direction your smack dab in the middle of drugged out white supremacist crackas and mexicans. :unimpressed:

You live in a state where a Black girl was shot in the back of the head by a Korean and the judge gave the Korean bytch probation.

You live in a state that framed wrongfully incarcerated Geronimo Pratt for almsot 30 years for a murder He didn't commit

You live in a state that has an open white supremacist gang within their police force

You live in a state where police took turns beating a man in the middle of the highway...on camera.

But atleast its not the South:unimpressed:
I live near Atlanta. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I don't give a fukk about that shyt you're talking.