Florida Students Must Learn How Slavery "Benefitted" Enslaved Americans..

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Slavery killed my father and raped my grand mother.

but it taught me how to pick cotton.

I wanna know these skills since learning to read was punishable by death

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
A few weeks ago it was affirmative action rolled back by the highest court in the land ...today its this disgusting policy by Florida and tomorrow it will be another ruling or proposal by lawmakers in another state against the interests of black people....sure as the sun comes up.....this racism in the open thing isn't feeling so healthy anymore

parallax

Superstar
Daps
A few weeks ago it was affirmative action rolled back by the highest court in the land ...today its this disgusting policy by Florida and tomorrow it will be another ruling or proposal by lawmakers in another state against the interests of black people....sure as the sun comes up.....this racism in the open thing isn't feeling so healthy anymore

sure it is. you know to keep your ass outta florida
You in Sacramento. You drive 30 mins in the wrong direction your smack dab in the middle of drugged out white supremacist crackas and mexicans. :unimpressed:

You live in a state where a Black girl was shot in the back of the head by a Korean and the judge gave the Korean bytch probation.

You live in a state that framed wrongfully incarcerated Geronimo Pratt for almsot 30 years for a murder He didn't commit

You live in a state that has an open white supremacist gang within their police force

You live in a state where police took turns beating a man in the middle of the highway...on camera.

But atleast its not the South:unimpressed:

if you can blame bloods and crips on the west coast, you can definetely blame that on the south

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
They're still getting funding from Jim Crow Joe Biden

:manny:

Does the federal government have standards for it's incorporated schools

:manny: Still rather live there over 90% of states.

I’ll teach my kid the real anyway, no place will be real about our history.

Is it cool? Nah but would it stop me from living somewhere? Nah.

@Loose what you think about this being a New Yorker living in FL

You black conservatives are the biggest tap dancing cowards on planet earth. Bar none.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
sure it is. you know to keep your ass outta florida

if you can blame bloods and crips on the west coast, you can definetely blame that on the south
why cause white boys from the South were recruited by California to be police officers 60 years ago? Doesn't that just prove my point about how racist Cali is to begin with?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Y'all say this shyt all the time but the south is where Black Americans need to plant our flag and gain political power. Florida and Texas are lost causes and should be abandoned but other states in the south are ripe for the taking.
You sound dumb. Shut up.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
why cause white boys from the South were recruited by California to be police officers 60 years ago? Doesn't that just prove my point about how racist Cali is to begin with?
nice try at that flip breh, but nah. that southern virus has infected police departments across the country

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nice try at that flip breh, but nah. that southern virus has infected police departments across the country
:russ:

"Nice try at that flip"= Me knowing more about history then you

Would you consider racist policing established by Irish and Italians in the infancy of America in most major northeastern cities a "Southern virus" as well?

When Abner Louima had a plunger stuck up his butt by the NYPD was that southern or non southern :jbhmm:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

"Nice try at that flip"= Me knowing more about history then you

Would you consider racist policing established by Irish and Italians in the infancy of America in most major northeastern cities a "Southern virus" as well?

so its not the souths influence, its the irish and italians? how many irish and and italian decended are in the west coast now?

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
so its not the souths influence, its the irish and italians? how many irish and and italian decended are in the west coast now?
:russ:man bye.

The south is racist. So is Cali.So is Up north.So is the Midwest. Its America. Stop trying to make yourselves feel better with the superiorty complex about the South and racism its not working out for yall in real life. Thats all I'm done