Florida Rapper Foolio Shot & Killed While Celebrating His 26th Birthday | Update : 3 Suspects Caught, 2 Wanted

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
This one went national

The feds are getting involved, the abc outfits

The killers drove from Jacksonville to Tampa, the whole i4 corridor is camera city, they did this spur of the moment cause of the ig postings, drove 4 hours to do some killings

Everybody bout to go to jail

There's footage online of the shooting, Ive never heard anything like it outside of war footage, 45 seconds straight there was a shootout with military grade and beyond weaponry. All kinds of different guns.

Foolio didn't want to die. He wanted to make an example out of whoever showed up to kill him. He didn't expect that kind of ammunition to be used against him, I don't think nobody could be ready for that shyt.

His team shot back, they just didn't stand a chance. And everyone of em got shot.

A review on Google of the holiday express says "literal shooting in the parking lot last night" lol

Half of Jax bout to get they doors kicked in, feds are not jso

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Click the post

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
It's like it's apart of the culture to move sloppy, bullet proof vest are now so light nobody can tell your wearing one. It's like you will get clowned or something if you're to cautious. Either that or they all are really just that stupid. You're supposed to move like The Minister when you're a millionaire in that position.​

Go with this and stop thinking too hard about these cats. I've fell into too many rabbit holes and white culture vulture documentary makers to see anything else but the SAME ALARMING PATTERN of lackadaisical thinking when it comes to these cats, how they get got, and how much social media/cloutchasing plays a part of that.
These dudes and the folk they with telegraph EVERYTHING they do for validation in such a broad swath, it ain't hard to track 'em down if you lay in the cut and be patient and unfortunately, that's just what happened to this cat and will to others just like him. Rest in peace, but like he said in one of his lyrics "I don't wanna die, but dammnit, I'm outchea" or some shyt like that.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
This is supposedly a video of the shooting and it sounds like it was taken on the Ukrainian frontline :picard:

I'm spoilering it but there is no gore, just gunshot sounds

After watching first 48 all the time

Guarantee the shells and video cameras is going to lead them to the killers.. plus someone will be snitching

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This one went national

The feds are getting involved, the abc outfits

The killers drove from Jacksonville to Tampa, the whole i4 corridor is camera city, they did this spur of the moment cause of the ig postings, drove 4 hours to do some killings

Everybody bout to go to jail

There's footage online of the shooting, Ive never heard anything like it outside of war footage, 45 seconds straight there was a shootout with military grade and beyond weaponry. All kinds of different guns.

Foolio didn't want to die. He wanted to make an example out of whoever showed up to kill him. He didn't expect that kind of ammunition to be used against him, I don't think nobody could be ready for that shyt.

His team shot back, they just didn't stand a chance. And everyone of em got shot.

A review on Google of the holiday express says "literal shooting in the parking lot last night" lol

Half of Jax bout to get they doors kicked in, feds are not jso
Link to video

Edit: :damn: That can’t be from that night lol. You know how many rounds that is? Lol