Florida Rapper Foolio Shot & Killed While Celebrating His 26th Birthday | Update : 3 Suspects Caught, 2 Wanted

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
R.i.p. foolio

This gang war had serious fatalities.

That kid who got shot at Amazon standing in line for a job

The two promoters from Jax shot dead on east colonial in Orlando

So many random news reports

Ive been doing business on the eastside of Jax off AP Randolph for a long time, where Ace is from, this beef was so senseless but once the killings started it couldn't be stopped

I like foolio and youngeen ace music, I was hoping they could least avoid each other and continue making music.

Irony is this man clowning Ace so bad for his friend 23 dying on his birthday, and here foolio gets shot dead on his birthday the 23rd

Duval gon have some parties popping off just like the bay when biggie died. Ace and his people bout to celebrate like he won the championship

I just hope the killings is over
You know damn well it ain’t over

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I suspect we know the answer but why the fukk is this allowed on youtube? It's pure hate speech and violence instigation. Simply banning opp rap from the platform would remove the incentive for this shyt. Yes people would go to Worldstar and other places to watch but the biggest platform removing it would severely limit the attention seeking, clout seeking disease that creates this shyt.
This wouldn’t change anything.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The way he was moving incorrect, he had to have known deep down he wasn’t seeing 30
A lot of mfs experience so much trauma, loss, and death at a young age that they become totally desensitized and no longer care if they live or die
I heard Napoleon from the Outlawz say 2Pac admitted he had felt that way for a while shortly before his death
He said on IG he knew he was gonna die soon and he was cool with that because its the life he chose.