Florida Rapper Foolio Shot & Killed While Celebrating His 26th Birthday | Update : 3 Suspects Caught, 2 Wanted

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I feel fukked up for finding both When I See You and Who I Smoke catchy :snoop:
I dont blame you. Just like this one

I'm bout to let it off
IqumMJJ.png
23T3eqZ.png
:wow:
Cant believe Maria let this rock :lolbron:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Why dude was posting his location publicly I won't understand

It's not like he was out of state. Like dudes won't drive 3 hours to go kill you

They tried to kill dude in Houston before. He had to know that little drive to Tampa wasn’t anything. I think he was just tired. Dude had to be looking over his shoulders 24/7 for yearssss. Seems like he accepted his end on some whatever happens, happens time. Although Charleston White made the point that in the IG reels before he got killed, he kept saying how deep they were and CW believes Foolio thought that would be a threat deterrent.

I can see that, but I more so think he just had reached his limit and didn’t care anymore.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
They tried to kill dude in Houston before. He had to know that little drive to Tampa wasn’t anything. I think he was just tired. Dude had to be looking over his shoulders 24/7 for yearssss. Seems like he accepted his end on some whatever happens, happens time. Although Charleston White made the point that in the IG reels before he got killed, he kept saying how deep they were and CW believes Foolio thought that would be a threat deterrent.

I can see that, but I more so think he just had reached his limit and didn’t care anymore.
I did some rabbit holing and found myself listening to him and Ace argue on Clubhouse or Spaces telling way too much :snoop:

Foolio had mentioned them all staying at one house in Houston. Not sure of Ace moved or had a crib out there as well but it seem like they had a spot there as opposed to driving. Still wild tho.

6:30-7:30 mark