Florida Rapper Foolio Shot & Killed While Celebrating His 26th Birthday | Update : 3 Suspects Caught, 2 Wanted

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one went national

The feds are getting involved, the abc outfits

The killers drove from Jacksonville to Tampa, the whole i4 corridor is camera city, they did this spur of the moment cause of the ig postings, drove 4 hours to do some killings

Everybody bout to go to jail

There's footage online of the shooting, Ive never heard anything like it outside of war footage, 45 seconds straight there was a shootout with military grade and beyond weaponry. All kinds of different guns.

Foolio didn't want to die. He wanted to make an example out of whoever showed up to kill him. He didn't expect that kind of ammunition to be used against him, I don't think nobody could be ready for that shyt.

His team shot back, they just didn't stand a chance. And everyone of em got shot.

A review on Google of the holiday express says "literal shooting in the parking lot last night" lol

Half of Jax bout to get they doors kicked in, feds are not jso
A gun is not a shield.

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida

Yungeen ace getting a lot of free promo out of this, I don't think he had anything to with it, but he smart dropping this right way

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Yungeen ace getting a lot of free promo out of this, I don't think he had anything to with it, but he smart dropping this right way

He without a doubt had something to do wit it who you think can afford military grade weapons in Jacksonville

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m from North Philly. I’ve seen it all. I’m not talking about real ground roots organizations and stop the violence movements.

I’m talking about the hip-hop community and those who glorify this type of music and behavior justifying it as being art. Rappers get more respect when they live their lyrics.

Look how many people are supporting Young Thug saying his music is just art when he is literally admitting to crimes shooting other peoples mothers via his music.

I know you’re emotional, but you have to stop and think for a second.

Nikkas listening to death and murder music with -2500 vibrations talking about "it's just music". FOH.

All I listen to these days is R&B and maybe some hip hop/r&b remix type songs.

I gotta be in a mood for rap and it's becoming alot more infrequent as I get older.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Only thing shocking is how long it took, which isn’t that shocking because these nikkas can’t aim for shyt. If they wanted to finally get him then they’d have to shoot at a somebody else in the area and then the bullet would find him.

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
He without a doubt had something to do wit it who you think can afford military grade weapons in Jacksonville
In Florida you can just go the store and by guns, they even have gun shows with no background check. This song was obviously pre-recorded and he's just being an opportunist. A lot of these rappers just claiming bodies for clout, and then someone or some fan from the other side claps them cuz they believe. It's like fake beef that turns real because they're rapping about real people. If he did do it he's gonna go down for it

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas listening to death and murder music with -2500 vibrations talking about "it's just music". FOH.

All I listen to these days is R&B and maybe some hip hop/r&b remix type songs.

I gotta be in a mood for rap and it's becoming alot more infrequent as I get older.
100 percent.
It's low energy vibrations.
Especially when you know how the streets really work. The streets feed on young dumb nikkas who romanticize the lifestyle.
Old head I don't know one nikkas that went down any such path that had a good ending.
Whether scamming, drugs, or bad man. It just a miserable life that seems pretty.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
In Florida you can just go the store and by guns, they even have gun shows with no background check. This song was obviously pre-recorded and he's just being an opportunist. A lot of these rappers just claiming bodies for clout, and then someone or some fan from the other side claps them cuz they believe. It's like fake beef that turns real because they're rapping about real people. If he did do it he's gonna go down for it
They got murder beef. Foolio either had something to do with the hit that almost killed ace and killed his brother and two friends or he was just making fun of it which lead to several murders connected to his gang KTA and aces gang ATK. They basically documented the shyt via songs and IG posts.

Ace knew for a at least a week out where foolio was gonna be because foolio clearly lost his damn mind and had more than enough time to slap that video 2012 Worldstar video together before the hit.

If I know all that shyt because some random cac the UK on YouTube knows all of that shyt the FEDs got this nikkas lined up already.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
They got murder beef. Foolio either had something to do with the hit that almost killed ace and killed his brother and two friends or he was just making fun of it which lead to several murders connected to his gang KTA and aces gang ATK. They basically documented the shyt via songs and IG posts.

Ace knew for a at least a week out where foolio was gonna be because foolio clearly lost his damn mind and had more than enough time to slap that video 2012 Worldstar video together before the hit.

If I know all that shyt because some random cac the UK on YouTube knows all of that shyt the FEDs got this nikkas lined up already.
the Feds got the killers already?