Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Why do you guys want to vote for DeSantis?
Where are the fake leftist and right wing to complain about this act of state sponsored censorship?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Going to be interesting to see how DeSantis handles this Tropical Storm/Hurricane that's going to hit. Its going to become a Cat 4 it looks like before landfall on Wed-Fri.
So you think it matters?

Between Trump throwing papers towels in PR or Rojo letting people freeze to death being met with a conservative 🤷🏾‍♂️.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Going to be interesting to see how DeSantis handles this Tropical Storm/Hurricane that's going to hit. Its going to become a Cat 4 it looks like before landfall on Wed-Fri.

He'll probably say "wokeness" is to blame for the hurricane somehow and try to fundraise off it. :yeshrug:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
@MushroomX will Tampa be greatly effected by the hurricane?

There COULD be a chance, as one of the models looks for the Hurricane to have landfall; but because the landfall won't be till around Wednesday Night, its very hard still to make a 100% estimate.

You probably will have a better estimate Monday Night, as this storm is taking it's time.

09L_tracks_latest.png

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MushroomX will Tampa be greatly effected by the hurricane?

Theres evacations for tampa, I have co-workers who have been told to evacuate. I think the hurricane helps incumbents, this reminds me of 2018 and they extended the polling days and times for the panhandles.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres evacations for tampa, I have co-workers who have been told to evacuate. I think the hurricane helps incumbents, this reminds me of 2018 and they extended the polling days and times for the panhandles.

fukking up the response to a natural disaster is the most inexcusable unforced error a politician can ever make.

Most GOP politicians view everything through the lens of how what they say/do will be interpreted by their base, so they are usually very cautious to never appear soft against Dems. Natural disasters give them a lot of freedom. There is little to no danger of being accused of not being "tough" enough. They get to look like they care; huge some crying grandmas; pick up debris; look like you're in control personally managing the response and spend a TON of money that you can direct in ways that will help you politically down the road.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I agree, the Democrats are way too soft on Desantis considering the threat he represents :scust: it's ridiculous

Obviously there's little chance he won't be reelected as governor but they should at least be damaging his brand to make him less electable in a general

But then again Florida Democrats aren't known for their competence :francis:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, the Democrats are way too soft on Desantis considering the threat he represents :scust: it's ridiculous

Obviously there's little chance he won't be reelected as governor but they should at least be damaging his brand to make him less electable in a general

But then again Florida Democrats aren't known for their competence :francis:

Florida is a lost cause bruh, we received all the degenerates from NY, NJ, Midwest, etc. Its a deep red state, with blue representation in the major cities...but EVEN Miami is becoming Red....